View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 12:59 PM
omg i found fairyabc! :D
View Littlebell's Photo Album
Littlebell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2013 Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Caption Contest Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 84

My Mood: Pixieish
Littlebell is on Tink's Buddy ListLittlebell is on Tink's Buddy ListLittlebell is on Tink's Buddy ListLittlebell is on Tink's Buddy ListLittlebell is on Tink's Buddy ListLittlebell is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
The new party hats are adorable, I just can not see sending 13 diamonds on one.
With 3 fairies I have to pick and choose which items I want to send my diamonds
on. And for the price I would rather have part of an outfit. And yes I have the
original party hat that they gave us as a gift, they really should have done that
or made it a reward in a PH Anniversary Quest.

~Twi
hmmm, they don't seem to be just giving away things like they used to anymore - unless it's the seasonal gifts from the ministers, which end up being for P2P players only. for something like this, it would seem to make more sense to make them available as an accessory in Cassie's Costume Shop. otherwise, even for P2P players that have been here since (before) the beginning that might not have enough diamonds and either can't afford to buy more or don't have the time to gather more ingredients to trade (over an entire week, with a trade limit of 2 diamonds per day), it's like saying "thanks for playing, but you don't get anything".

what's also a bit weird to me is that fairies can't give them to sparrow men or vice versa - and the hats are otherwise exactly the same either way (color and everything). if they can't (or don't want to) spend the time/effort/code to have "gender neutral" wardrobe items, they should make it a home decoration instead so that anyone can give one to anyone without restriction.