View Single Post
Old 08-24-2015, 03:31 PM
is a proud water pixie!
View Twilight's Photo Album
Twilight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 221

My Mood: Pixieish
Twilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
I am by no means a story telling talent, but I did the best I can. I have never missed an award here and I am not going to start now.

Spoiler for story:
News of the party travels fast around pixie Hollow Forums. Some mods were excited others were oh my not like again. Stormy wanted to go but not by herself in case no one else showed up. She flew over to Sapphire and Alexia and asked if they would go with her, they really did not want anything to do with a mod party, they never turn out good. But Stormy was persuasive and they finally gave in. The evening of the party the Frost and Snow Fairies were decorating Pixie Hollow for the upcoming winter season, and you do not want to leave your home when they are doing there work. But the three fairies set out to the party, little did they know the adventures they would have ahead of them. They all put on their winter clothes, Sap had to have her boots and feathers on, Alexia had her best leaf jacket and hat on and Stormy was in the softest cotton coat she had. They were ready for the trip. The clouds looked angry and the ground looked slippery, they did not know the best way to travel, high or low. They decided to fly low so they can escape the clouds and snow. But flying low would not be easy like they hoped it would be. The ground was starting to get covered in snow and the fairies were getting cold. they have never flown when the Snow and Frost fairies were making it winter here, just after. They started to get closer to the forest and they started to hear noises. The snow animals were out and playing, they saw the trio of fairies and wanted to play. Stormy being an Animal Talent took the lead, she calmed down the little snow fox with a sweet lullaby. Sap was starting to rethink the whole party, but Stormy really wanted to go so on they went. One of the Frost fairies fly down when she saw them. She asked what are you three doing out on THIS night. Sap said "The Story Mods over at Pixie Hollow Forum are having a party." "They choose this night out of all the nights for a party." the frost fairy said, "Well Good Luck and have fun, I got work to do." So on they went. The storm started to get worse as they made it closer to the library. They came upon The Pixie Pond. Sap being a Water Talent wanted to go over the pond, but Stormy and Alexia were not so sure, what if their wings got wet or a wind came. But over the pond was the fastest way to get to the library, they could see it from where they were. Alexia thought I could make something for us to get across on. She told the others to gather leaves, twigs and grass. She tok out her hammer, which she always carried, and started to make a raft and oar. Stormy and Alexia rode on the raft while Sap flew so she could keep the water steady. they finally made it to the Story Tellers party, with a story of their own.

~Twi

Last edited by Twilight; 08-29-2015 at 02:18 PM.