View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 04:16 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Great posts, Liri and Glory!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Wish View Post
[SIZE="3"Anyway great posts everyone. Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

I really like the idea of both the Clann and Dai Li getting allies, Alexa. Maybe we could combine those two ideas of yours? Like, at first the nearby kingdom doesn't want to help the Clann, but after seeing the ordinary people rise up to fight alongside them (and seeing the treatment of the Gifted army by King Adonis) the kingdom decides to join at the last minute to change the tide of battle?
Also, I enjoyed seeing more of Galadriel and Ren's past at the Dai Li.

Aww, Liri, Finn is so cute. I feel bad already. I'll post for Haven soon!

Don't worry about it Glory. I'm excited to see why Ivan betrayed the Clann.
Hmm, if you need some Clann agents to come rescue Hanna, Ansell could be part of that! I was just thinking it was about time for him to blow his cover, especially since Jackal already knows there's a double agent at the Dai Li. He could do right before they make their grand escape. Can't wait to see Galy's reaction! [/SIZE]

Thank you, Night! Thanksgiving was very nice. How was yours?

I love the combined idea as well. I just remembered, Night, that we once discussed the possibility of Tori and Ansell meeting each other while they're both doing their Dai Li stuff. I doubt that'd be able to happen if Ansell is going to blow his cover so soon. All of that being said, I actually think it's a great idea if he does that anyway. I just thought I'd remind you of what we previously talked about (we didn't talk much about it anyway. It was mainly just an "oh hey, these two characters will be in the same place at the same time and neither of the them know they're even here. Why don't they meet?" kind of thing.). Galy's reaction to Ansell being Clann will be very fun to write.

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 12-07-2018 at 12:19 AM.