View Single Post
Old 06-25-2014, 04:42 AM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Chapter 3

Vanessa flew to Palm Tree Cove with Charlotte.
"Great! We're the first ones here!" said Charlotte.
"Sorry to be late! I was just at Shelly's to change my hairstyle!" said Quicksilver, who was now wearing a blue dress and had short black hair.
"So excited! Plus, I got signed up for Fairy Camp and they've set up my room!" said Amelia.
"When are you gonna return there?" asked Quicksilver.
"Tomorrow." said Amelia, just as Trixie entered the Cove.
"The campout's - "No, it's tonight. We were talking about Amelia in Fairy Camp." Quicksilver cut in as they left the Hollow. The girls were still talking when they reached the Second Star and then found good forest. To be exact, tree. Then Quicksilver noticed Amelia was gone.
"Keen eye, Quicksilver." said Trixie.
"I'll tell you guys a story." said Quicksilver.
"Awesome." said Trixie.
"One day, a fairy wanders through a mainland forest with her 4 friends. All of a sudden, they start dissapearing. It's because of a forest spirit nobody knows about. The fairy also dissapears and nobody sees her or any of her friends until the July after. The one about the Dark Meadow is for later." said Quicksilver.
"Whoa." said Trixie. After 5 minutes of silence, Trixie asks, "Where are the others?"
"I don't know." says an absent minded Quicksilver. "Wait. The others?" asked Quicksilver.
"Let's go look for them." says Trixie.