Thread: Fashion Help
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 05:32 PM
Happy New Year!
View Daisy GlitterConfetti's Photo Album
Daisy GlitterConfetti's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd Arcade Champ Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Adventurous
Daisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Fashion Help

Hey Everyone, um, this is going to sound a little weird.
Back in 2010, 2011 or 2012 (I think it was either 2010 or 2011, or really early in 2012) they came out with some new outfits. It was a pepper black and (Cupcake pink? i don't know, it wasn't light pink, but it was kinda like hot pink but I forgot what the name of it was) pepper black and pink outfit. The shirt was pepper black and it had a pink (it wasn't light pink, it was kinda hot pink, maybe cupcake pink) jacket on it. The skirt was pepper black, and i think it had the same color pink line that looked kinda like ribbons I guess at the top of the skirt, and I think a flower in the corner at the bottom of the skirt (Flower was the same color pink). The hat was a tiara, it was pepper black and it looked like there was pink (Yes, same color pink) jewels on it. The boots were still fairy boots, they didn't look like boots people wear in real life. Boots were pepper black with pink on them. Does anyone have a picture of that outfit or remember what it was called?