View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 10:25 PM
Studying plant biology!
View JuliaSnowflake9's Photo Album
JuliaSnowflake9's Fairy
Awards Showcase
First Day of Spring Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award Winter Treat Award Thankful For Award Halloween 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 44

My Mood: Asleep
JuliaSnowflake9 is a wiz at Fairy TagJuliaSnowflake9 is a wiz at Fairy TagJuliaSnowflake9 is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Ella:

The twins and Ashley rode their bikes into the driveway of Ashley’s grandparents’ house. A boy came rushing out of the house screaming.
“HEY ASH,” He shouted. “WHERE WERE YOU AND WHO ON EARTH ARE YOU WITH?”
“Ella, Jacques,” Ashley said to the twins. “This is my little brother, Logan.”
“I’M NOT THAT LITTLE,” Logan screeched. “ONLY BY 14 MONTHS!”
“Whatever,” Ashley rolled her eyes.
Ella giggled.
“Do you want to hang out tomorrow?” Ella asked Ashley.
“Sure,” Ashley replied. “What time?”
“How about 3:00 pm?”
“Okay,”
“CAN I COME?” Logan asked really loudly.
Ashley rolled her eyes again.
“See you tomorrow,” Ella and Jacques waved.
“Bye!” Ashley replied, waving.
“BYE!” Logan shouted.
Ella and Jacques brought the three bikes home and put them in the shed. Jacques locked it.
Ella spotted from their backyard that someone was driving really slowly past her house. The driver looked slightly familiar. She was about to say something to Jacques when she looked back. The mysterious driver had left.
Ella decided that it was just someone looking for something. She raced Jacques inside. Then they ate dinner.

Jacques:

“Now let’s find that trinket box,” Ella said to Jacques after they finished dinner.
They went to the attic and searched and searched for hours. They were about to give up.
“Jacques,” Jacques could hear the excitement in Ella’s voice. “I think I’ve found it!”
“Great!” Jacques said. “What’s in it?”
“It won’t open,” Ella tried to open it. Then she gave it to Jacques to see if he could.
“Do you have a crowbar?” Jacques asked, joking. “Or we could just throw it off the roof.”
“I think we should be careful with this,” Ella said. “I don’t know what’s in here, but it could be really fragile. I can keep it with me until we find a way into it.”
“Fine,” Jacques pretended to be reluctant, but he wasn’t. “I still want to throw something off the roof.”
Ella laughed.