View Single Post
Old 02-19-2015, 09:13 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
February 19, 2015
4:12 P.M.
Dear Diary,

Yesterday, Infinity and Shanna said that they were going on a 1 week adventure to look for new fairy friends. They left yesterday around 11:00 A.M., and will come back next Wednesday. The gang and I had our field trip to a meadow in the middle of the forest, and we stayed in the top of some trees to sleep at night. Very early this morning, we headed back to Pixie Grotto. I didn't bring my diary on the trip, neither did Julie, and there was a meeting earlier, so we didn't end up posting in our diaries until now. Jewel, the leader of our gang, is still thinking about having a meeting or not tonight. If we get notification from her, it will probably mean there is a meeting, but if not, there will probably be no meeting.