View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 03:10 AM
cool
View Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Photo Album
Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ EKB Meme Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Skilled Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Apathetic
Cerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rosey Trio View Post
Well, I checked. There are no rules that say that I can't, soo....

Name: Stone
Descendant of: The Cheshire Cat ( The newer * and slightly creepier * version )
Where are you from: Wonderland
Where are you now: The alleyways of New York City
Appearance: Gray with blue-gray stripes
Personality: Bold, curious, strong.
Other: Lives in a group of cats that haunt the alleyways. Can speak to humans, but she doesn't know that yet.

( EDIT, Waaaait a second, someone already has an Alice character!
....Who has a cat.
Is it still okay to have Stone? Or was it OK to have a kitty in the first place? :O )
(It's ok!! I think it was okay to have a kitty in the first place because there were no rules against it. Just because she didn't specifically put what types of species there could and couldn't be, that broadens horizons, and then if they weren't allowed, she would let you know Hehe, what if Stone and Dextrous knew each other? Hmm...)

It's time for the pigs. I wasn't going to let them be in pain any longer. I hummed "At the Hall Of the Mountain King" and I cut fresh pork butts. Then the fatback. Then the head and ears. Then I cut the feet. I handed them to Marcia, a close friend of mine. She skinned the pigs, and after I cut it up, she gave them to Agresto, who did who-knows-what with them. I took another pig. "Mr. Agresto, may I have this fatback? It's perfect for wintry seasons!" It was freezing cold in here. I loved the cold. I could wear shorts and a spaghetti strap tank top in this weather. Cold kept so many more secrets then warmth. That's why everything is so much more comfortable in the cold.

Clang! Ouch! I cut the tip of my finger. I wiped the blood on my apron. I wish I would stop forming clouds of thought and, well, you know, letting them storm. Dextrous hung out in the diner area. It was a butchers shop, but Agresto cooked for people too. I ate some cheese. Agresto liked to arrange his cheese in special ways so the kids could look at it. I often stole hair. I loved mozzarella cheese. I kept cutting. "Days over, girls!" Finally. Now I could be in my own world. Monstrous little Dextrous followed me. I climbed into the snow covered tree and lay my cheek against the ice. My eyes watered from the snow. Awesome.