View Single Post
Old 08-27-2015, 02:54 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Lightbulb Shopkeeper Talents

They don't directly tell you the talents of the shopkeepers (except for Beck, Spring and Zephyr), but here are my guesses. I'm not going to include Beck, Spring and Zephyr since their talents are obvious, but I will include the retired shopkeepers as well.

Brook:I'm not sure if she's a water fairy or a garden fairy. Her shop is in Dewdrop Vale, her name is Brook, and she wore blue before her shop got redesigned, but she runs a gardening shop.

Harmony:I think baking because she runs a sweet shop and wears a baking outfit

Daisy:Dying talent, self explanatory

Bella Rose:Hmm... garden talent if I have to guess because of her name and old outfit (flowers).

Trinket:Probably tinker because of her name

Neville:Tinker because of the tools in his shop

Coal:I think sewing, yup, I think he's a sewing talent

Diva Wings:Another sewing talent

Gale:I'm thinking a sewing talent who's a winter fairy because of her winter fairy appearance

Gavin:Sewing talent, I recall hearing that he became one of the queen's sewing talents

Ember:Not sure, but she's probably a winter fairy because her shop is in the winter woods

Collette:Dying talent, but she's probably not a winter fairy because she dressed warm

Phoebe:I think she's a celebration setup fairy

Sunny:Probably a dying talent since she runs a dye shop

Schelly:Maybe a hair styling fairy

Prism:Dying talent since she ran a dye shop

Cassie:Probably a sewing talent who specializes in costumes

Erika:One of the queen's sewing talents