View Single Post
Old 11-06-2014, 11:37 PM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
One of my favorite series is an older one that most of you probably have never heard of, the Chrestomanci series by Diana Wynne Jones.

My favorite book is also written by her, "Howl's Moving Castle". I also like "The Worst Witch" series, that one is really cute. All of them have to do with wizards and witches and are much more lighthearted than Harry Potter.

"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows" made me sad and depressed for a particular character that didn't get the respect they deserved in the end, in my opinion. The fourth book in the series made me kind of not like the books for a while. (Take no offense you Potter fans, I don't dislike the series completely; I'm simply a very sensitive girl.)

Oh, reading some of the posts, now, I like Nancy Drew, too, I started reading those after getting into the Boxcar Children series.

"The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of her Own Making", I've heard of this one and have it on my mental book list in my head (I forgot about it!)

Last edited by Sapphira110; 11-06-2014 at 11:43 PM.