View Single Post
Old 12-16-2015, 01:36 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Ideas for Pixie Hollow Winter Events?

Fly with you pixies! I've been browsing through some of the event pages on the Wiki of the November and December months and remembered how fun it was to fly into the Hollow during this time of the year. I'm not sure why, but the Winter Wonderland Party was always my favourite event. Maybe because it was my first event to participate in as a Member, or because of the festive decorations, or simply because it was always the end of the school year for me. Whatever the reason was, it's still an event that I would love to participate in some time again! While we can't celebrate Winter in Pixie Hollow at this time, what we can do is share our ideas on what we would have liked to see in the Hollow during this event.

We had a lot of activities to do in previous years, from unique meadow releases to gift wrapping, which was great! But apart from the annual tossing of snowballs, Minister of Winter visits and critterific ice sculptures, what else can you think of that would make the Winter Wonderland Party even more special? Maybe you could think of a twist to the usual Seasonal Bunch badges, or have a wintery clothing or dye collection in mind.

I would love to hear your ideas! If you're stumped (like I am right now ), then feel free to talk about your favorite part of Winter in Pixie Hollow, that can certainly help start the ball rolling.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki