View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 05:45 PM
Lightning Fairy
View Mia Lightningwillow's Photo Album
Mia Lightningwillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Pixie Resolutions Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award 2014 Thanksgiving Award Thankful For Award 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Reading
Mia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaphneBubbleMoon View Post
onionleaf, thank you so much for posting those videos! though i havent beaten nor got on the leaderboard for tinker toss i improved my score! it was 61,960 and now its 66,270! if you dont mind, can you do that too for bubble bounce too please? id greatly appreciate it!
I too cannot get high score. I threw my wings up and said, my old fairy eyes can't see fast enough anymore! Thank you SO much Nessa for the tips! Thanks everyone! I get flustered, I forget some may just fall into the baskets on their own.

As far as BUBBLE BOUNCE, the key is to wait for the bonus lily pad on every level, and to try to grab the longest chain of fish when they all come down at the same time. Getting all the fish without any falling into the water is not the way to go.

Good luck everyone!!!