View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 02:59 AM
Visit the DOW wiki at www.disneysonlineworlds.com!
View Mommy 2 Jules's Photo Album
Mommy 2 Jules's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Extra Life 2014 Award Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 188

My Mood: DowObsessed
Mommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond repute
Animal Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Patterns and Tailoring -- complete update

All the tailoring items have been added to the wiki.

Pixie Hollow Patterns

And the Tailoring page has been overhauled to reflect all changes.

Crafting -- Tailoring

I've also made sure Bobbin's and Mendy's are up-to-date.

Bobbin's Tailoring Nook

Mendy's Tailoring Nook

I could not have completed this huge project alone. I would like to give a super-duper round of applause to Alina M and Jezzi for their assistance!!! I know you gals are with me when I say I don't want to see another tailoring nook or pattern for a long time. LOL And a fairy special thanks to _Stormy_, JovialOne and Lila Mossgarden for helping with those last Sparrow Men patterns. You all are AWESOME! Thank you!

Another big project crossed off the to-do list! Woohoo!

~ Em

Thank you, Coconut Tulippetal for the lovely profile pic and siggy! | Site Rules | The DOW Wiki | Mods & Admins | PM Me