View Single Post
Old 09-30-2015, 09:15 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Aw! Thanks Ruby!

Chapter Five

The area under the mysterious trap door seemed to be under the house. “Maybe we can go to the next room underground” Zephyr suggested. “That would be fun!”

“But we didn’t plan that in the tour” Strawberry argued. “I think its best that we fly up and pretend that didn’t happen, that way would be easier”

The tour group flew up the trap door entrance. “We’ll visit the sitting room next” Strawberry said. The sitting room was a small room with a smaller fireplace and three comfortable chairs. “This is a smaller place where the residents can sit” Strawberry explained.

One of the tourists raised her hand, “What’s that shadow above you?” she asked.
“It’s just my shadow” Strawberry said. She looked behind her realizing that the shadow was in a totally different shape as her position. Later, the lights flickered, and the firefly lights the light fairies provided for the tour blacked out.

“That’s so weird” Zephyr said quietly. “Are there any light fairies in the group that can help us?”

One of the light talent tourists lit up the fireflies that were with the group.

“This is so weird” Zephyr whispered to Strawberry. “I don’t know how the firefly light would somehow go out”

“We have to continue the tour!” Strawberry whispered back.
“Let’s go to the library so we can peek in a book to find out about this” Zephyr suggested.
“The library and the fourth floor are our last stops” Strawberry whispered. “Let’s just hope that it won’t happen again”

“Sorry about that” Strawberry said. “We have one more room in the first floor to go, and then we’ll explore the second story”

The group flew in the dining room hoping that nothing else will happen, because that could scare their tourists away. They’re also wondering why it happened.

Chapter Five

Snowflake and Zephyr flew in the house after Group A, and they climbed the staircase up to the second story. Amber purposely flew behind her tour group so no one will ask her a question that she doesn’t know, but she doesn’t want to be useless.

Amber caught up with the rest of the group as they entered the bedroom. “This is where the sisters slept” Snowflake explained. “The beds came with this mainland dollhouse, but the fairies used natural materials to make the spreads and pillows”

“I wanted to explain that fact!” Amber said to herself. She wanted to explain at least one fact she knew about.

Snowflake pointed to the objects at the side of the room. “These are objects that came with the dollhouse, but each of the sisters had a favorite, and it’s near their bed” she explained. “The lamp is Glowbug’s favorite item, the desk is Trink’s favorite item, and Vikki likes the vanity”

“How is the toy light lit?” a fairy asked Snowflake. “Glowbug was a light fairy, and she lit the lamps back then” Snowflake explained. “Some of the tour guides, myself included are light fairies, and I lit the lamps for the tour”

After Snowflake (not Amber) talked about the main bedroom, the group went to the guest bedroom.

“Have you ever stayed in the guest room?” a tourist asked.
“Yes” Snowflake answered. “When we were exploring the house”

After Snowflake talked about the guest bedroom for a little while, Amber really wanted to have a talk.

“When is the snack break?” Amber whispered.
“We only explored two rooms!” Snowflake responded.
“But I…um wanted to have a conversation” Amber explained.
“We can talk during break” Snowflakwhispered. “You’ll answer questions”

Snowflake led the tour group to the kitchen while Amber impatiently waited for break.

Chapter Five

“Our tour group is lucky!” Rosa said. “We get to explore the top stories first, and these are the most interesting in my opinion!”

The group headed over to the third story. “While the first two stories have the normal rooms, the top story has all of the interesting things” Rosa explained. “Our first stop is the gallery.

The gallery didn’t have as much artwork as someone would expect; the gallery had lots of things that seemed to come from Pixie Hollow.

“The sisters took these things from Pixie Hollow when they left to go to the mansion” Rosa explained. “These are some old instruments the music fairies decided to give them”

Tiger rushed over to a fairy guitar and strung it like crazy.

Jenny sighed. “You don’t know how to play these things!” Just then, everyone in the group who was a music fairy played one of the instruments [the song was the one the music fairies were playing at the Queen’s Review in the first movie]. “See?”

“Whatever” Tiger said. “Why can’t I have fun?”
“The objects in this house ARE NOT TOYS!” Jenny explained.
“Awe” Tiger groaned. “I wish they were!”

Rosa sighed. “The sisters did take other objects from the Hollow too, such as these paintings the art fairies made, and a few trinkets that were found in the Hollow”

After Rosa explained the some gallery objects, she headed to the library and explained that.

“Don’t play with the books” Jenny whispered in Tiger’s ear.
“Why would I play with the books?” Tiger asked innocently. Jenny began to get suspicious. “Seriously” Tiger said, this time, in an honest tone.

After explaining the library and some of the books, Rosa talked about the sister’s diary, and then she led the tourists to the passage to the staircase to the top story. “This is the best part of the mansion” she explained in an excited tone.

Rosa led the group into the organ room which was on top of a wooden spiral staircase behind the secret panel which was opened from removing one of the torches! “This was originally a toy, but Glowbug and Trink turned it into a magical organ that controls the portals and passages”

“I used the organ before!” Tiger said proudly. “It was fun!”

“DON’T USE THE ORGAN!!!!!!” Jenny shouted.