Thread: Silliest Bugs?
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2015, 02:57 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Silliest Bugs?

We all know how frustrating glitches were, but from time to time you'd get ones that you couldn't help but laugh at. Were there any particular Pixie Hollow bugs that you can remember that were super silly?

I once had a runaway cookie - it kept following me around the meadow but didn't want to come near enough.
My first thought was that Alexia must have added an extra cup of Pixie Dust when baking it so it floated right out of her Pouch.

We also once had an Arrival Day party that was split into two groups - we were all in the same house but doing different things! It was very odd but quite funny too.
Click the image to view the full version

And I'm sure we'll never forget Whifflewings! I wasn't there at the shop when everyone took a photo all together but I did get to see her again during a Wilderness trip.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki