View Single Post
Old 06-27-2017, 02:32 AM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
This week is Friendship and Memory week! Even if they're busy, it's a good time to contact friends.

One of my activity ideas is making a scrapbook with all the fun times you've had with friends. I'm using a hardcover scrapbook. It's cheaper to simply bind pieces of scrapbook paper together, but I find hardcover books to be more durable. Well, it's your choice. You just need to put photos on the paper, and you can decorate it. I made my scrapbook in chronological order, with different pages for each event. I decorated the pages to relate to that event.

Another activity is to make friendship bracelets. You'll need 5 different colors of embrodiery floss with 4 of them being about 2 ft. and the other one being longer (I made mine a half foot longer).

Here are the steps:

1. Tie a loop knot at the end of the longer thread
2. Allign the strings of thread together and tie a knot on top. Tape the knot to a hard surface
3. Thread the first string under the second one and pull while holding the second string. You'll be doing this twice, and then the first string will be the second one
4. Do the same with the same string while going through all the strings until it's at the end
5. Do the same with the second string, and then the others until the bracelet is long enough
6. When the bracelet is long enough, thread a button (about the size of the loop knot) through two of the thread strings on the end. Tie a double knot.
7. Trip off the excess thread, and the bracelet is ready to wear!

You can give it to a friend you hang out with in the summer, or a camp friend. You can give it to someone when you return to school, or you can simply keep the bracelet for yourself!

And of course, here is a badge for doing the activities!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Camp friendships.jpg (36.9 KB, 8 views)