View Single Post
Old 09-20-2014, 07:36 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Wow, I cannot believe that exactly 4 seasons ago I stayed awake until 4am, earning my last badges for Alexia and doing whatever else I could finish within those last few hours that I had. I remember last logging out from Palm Tree Cove - now that I'm thinking about it today, it feels like it only happened a short while ago! I told my family about this day, and they were just as shocked to notice how quickly the time had passed.

This month especially is one where I'm often wishing to take a break and fly back to Pixie Hollow and play a talent game or throw together a new outfit. *sigh* It just seems so... unfair that it all went *poof* with hardly any explanation. If only they could have preserved some parts of the game, such as adding the talent games to their Disney Fairies site... well, don't mind me, this isn't the right place or time to start a rant. ^^"
I actually had a dream about PH recently (which rarely happens) where Alexia was flying through the meadows and I was surprised that there was a fragment of the game still available. It felt glitchy and some areas wouldn't work, but it was still such a nice feeling to be able to log into the game again and see that none of my items or badges were removed. You never know, maybe something like this will be available in the hopefully near future.

Thank you for sharing your screenshots here, when I saw them I noticed how many fairy names were familiar. I really got to meet so many lovely people both here and in the Hollow! You all are absolutely super for visiting this place, especially on such a day! Now we can all proudly display the slogan "I survived 1 year without Pixie Hollow".

Sapphira, that is a flitterific-ly beautiful badge! It fits perfectly in our v2 Leaf Journals!

Now all I can think about is how little I've managed to accomplish this year and how many unfinished projects are calling. Onwards to the next season cycle, comrades!

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki

Last edited by Onionleaf; 09-20-2014 at 07:48 AM.