Light Talent
Here are my characters.

Name: Ashryn Griffith (Ash-er-in)
Nickname: Ash
Age(8-25): 18
Gifted, Clann, or Dai Li Agent: Gifted
Strong Ability (If Gifted): Teleportation
Minor Ability (If Gifted): Prophecy
Personality: Ash is brave, compassionate, and fiercely loyal. Often quiet and withdrawn but not when she’s with friends.
Appearance: Long black hair, deep violet eyes, tan skin, agile body.
Other: Ash lives in the royal palace of Cerrawen as Princess Athena’s personal guard and uses her gifts to help the royal family. She has become close friends with Athena over the years which made her even more determined to protect her. Ash has an older brother, also gifted, who is a Captain in the royal army and her father is on King Arwin’s council. She was taught how to use her gifts at a young age by her gifted mother and has complete control over her teleportation and partial control over her prophecy.

Name: Gavin Houston
Nickname: Gav
Age(8-25): 16
Gifted, Clann, or Dai Li Agent: Gifted
Strong Ability (If Gifted): Telekinesis
Minor Ability (If Gifted): Levitation
Personality: Gavin is caring, observant, and a bit distant at first. Gav is socially awkward because he’s spent half of his life practically alone.
Appearance: Reddish brown hair, green eyes, tall with a strong build.
Other: His parents disappeared one night when he was eight. He has been living in the forest with an old family friend named Brenten ever since. Gav doesn’t know it but Brenten is really a former Clann agent and his parents had ties to the Clann.

Name: Clarissa Morre (Agent Morre)
Nickname: Riss or Rissa (Only by close friends)
Age(8-25): 20
Gifted, Clann, or Dai Li Agent: Agent from Noorwind, joins Dai Li
Personality: strong, cold, determined, and cunning.
Appearance: light blond hair, reddish brown eyes, tall.
Other: Agent Morre starts out in Noorwind as a captain of a small elite team. She will join the Di Li as either an ambassador or on her own depending on whether or not Noorwind allies with King Adonis. Her team is who will be doing the scouting mission.

Ashryn

The day before the Clann group leaves for Cerrawen…

I twirled away from the incoming blade, swinging my own to meet it. As we pulled away I felt a slight probing in my mind, trying to push past my mental block. “Hey! No powers!” I cried, giving my brother a disapproving glare.
He gave me a sheepish grin. “Just making sure you remembered to keep your shields up.” He launched into another attack. I rolled to the side as it swung over my head.
I smiled as I found his weak point. “Uh-huh, and I’m sure it has nothing to do with the fact that I'm winning.” I called rolling my eyes.
“Winning!” he huffed, “Certainly not! The great Captain Griffith does not go down so easily.” I feigned an attack left only to twirl the other way to get into his defences. I disarmed him and in a blink, I had my own blade against his neck. Henry’s eyes widened in shock, “Jez sis, when did you get so good.”
I sheathed my blade as he went to fetch his own. “I learned from the best.” I said before breaking into a smirk. “You know, Fredrik the great.” Fredrik was one of the newer soldiers under my brother’s command.
Henry put his hand on his chest in mock offence, “How could you betray my skilled teachings by learning from another. Someone below me no less.”
I laughed, we both knew the only person who ever taught me how to fight was my brother. All the other soldiers had only ever seen me as an annoying little nine year old girl who had no business learning how to fight. Imagine their surprise when that “little girl” grew up to be a better fighter than any one of them.
Henry’s face went serious once more as he looked at the midday sun. “Come on,” he called, “We should go find our parents. I have to leave soon if I’m going to make it to the border by nightfall.”
I groaned, “So soon!”

My brother had been called to the border separating Cerrawen from its neighboring kingdom Alagaesia. There had been reports of an increase in patrols on the other side, which concerned King Arwin and Queen Elyssandra. Tensions between our two countries had become tight ever since King Adonis started capturing Gifted children in his lands and forcing them to do his bidding. I shivered. He called all of us Gifted people ‘monsters' and ‘abominations’. Thankfully our king and queen shared none of his ideals. In Cerrawen, Gifted were just like everyone else. There were even some of us that held high positions in the kingdom, like my brother, who was a Captain in the military, and myself. I have been the personal guard of Princess Athena for several years now - despite my young age at the time I started.

“Yeah. The king doesn’t want to give anyone the chance to cross our border and attack our people.” Henry replied with a solemn voice. “Their mercenaries have already managed to abduct several of our own.” His fists clenched and there was a flash of anger in his eyes. It wasn’t enough to lock up his own people just because they were Gifted, King Adonis had to abduct Gifted children from our own outlying villages as well. I had a feeling that King Arwin and Queen Elyssandra wouldn’t take much more of this, and it was only a matter of time before they decided to strike back.
We walked the rest of the way to Dad’s office in silence. When we arrived, we saw that Mom was already there waiting for us. After a teary goodbye, we watched as Henry rode off with his men.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Next Day…

I sat in the courtyard with Princess Athena as she went on about some nobleman or another. She stopped mid sentence with a frown, “Are you even listening?”
I shook myself out of my thoughts before turning to the princess, “Sorry, Thena. Guess I’m just distracted.”
“What is up with you today Ash?” she replied shaking her head, “You’ve been unusually quiet and spacey.” Pausing, she looked at me trying to get a read. “Is it because your brother had to leave again?”
I sighed, Athena was always so observant. She had always been able to read me when no one else could, other than my brother. Figures that she would be able to see how unfocussed I was. “Kind of.” I looked away before continuing, “It’s just this whole thing with Alagaesia, Everything is so messed up.”
Honestly, if I thought I stood any chance on my own, I would march right over there and free all of the Gifted children. Unfortunately, even with my Gifts and fighting skills, that was one battle I couldn’t win.
A dark look crossed Athena’s face and I knew she was thinking the same thing. “I hate feeling so helpless. Mother and Father say there's nothing we can do about it until we find someone who knows Alagaesia well enough. Everyone we come across blindly follows King Adonis’ crazy ideas of the Gifted, whether out of fear or complete loyalty.” She looked out at the horizon contemplating our situation.
“I guess we just have to hope that a solution will present itself soon.” I grabbed Athena’s hand trying to reassure her. “Come on. Let’s go for a ride.” I said, knowing she needed a distraction to get her mind off this. We both loved to ride and it never failed to clear our heads.
Thena smiled back at me, “Ok, race you to the stables!” She raced away, with me close behind her. I could have easily teleported us there in a blink, but I think we needed the added time.

Before long, we were racing through the woods on our horses. Letting my mind go blank, I enjoyed the feel of wind in my hair as all my troubles faded away. We ended up at our favorite spot, a crystal clear pond with all sorts of wondrous wildlife surrounding it. As our horses drank from the pond, Thena and I layed in the grass and enjoyed the sights and sounds of nature.
After what felt like hours basking in the tranquility, I broke the silence. I sighed, not wanting to leave. “We should probably head back. The sun will be setting soon and we don’t want anyone to worry.”
Athena rolled over, “You’re probably right.” Reluctantly, we stood and mounted our horses. Before we could start riding home, my vision went blank and I gripped my horses’ saddle tightly. When it cleared I was no longer at the pond. I watched as a new scene enfolded.

There was a group of men in black cloaks in front of the bridge between Cerrawen and Alagaesia.

Those must be one of the patrols King Adonis sent to our border.

Six figures walked out of the woods and approached the patrol. One of the guards stopped the group, “What is your business here?”

A man from the second group spoke up “We are Gifted hunters, sir. It has been a while since a shipment has come from Cerrawen, isn’t that right?”

Mercenaries.

The guard eyed them with some suspicion. “I thought His Majesty wanted to halt all Gifted capturing activities while he dealt with the Clann situation?”

I paused, my anger fading into surprise. What Clann situation?

“That directive was for those highly trained agents, the Dai Li,” A woman from the group explained calmly. Clearly having a lot of practice in dealing with this kind of situation. “His Majesty does not wish for such elite agents to busy themselves with menial tasks such as capturing individual Gifted at times like these. But we are hunters, freelance mercenaries, and our services are still of use to him.”

Could these patrolmen really be the Dai Li? I had always thought the rumors of the king's secret band of elite agents were just that - rumors with no real truth to them. Yet here they were, or at least some of them.

“You’re free to go. Happy hunting,” the guard grinned at them in obvious pleasure. “Show those Cerrans that the only place where the Gifted belong is on a leash, as His Majesty’s personal pets.”

I felt my blood boil with the guards last statement.

The group had almost walked past all the Dai Li at the entrance to the bridge when one of the cloaked figures suddenly stiffened.

“These aren’t hunters!” the figure cried out, his hood flying back. I saw to my shock that he must have been no more than ten years old. The little boy proclaimed, “They’re agents from the Clann! And Gifted!”

The Clann? We had heard whispers of a rebel group fighting the king’s men but we had never found any proof they actually existed. Could this really be them?

There was a moment of dead silence, as those words hung in the air. Then, in unison, the guards flanking the bridge drew their swords, steel glinting in the pale dawn light.

“Run for it!” one of the female Clann agents shouted.

They all rushed forward, fighting the guards that tried to stop them. One girl abruptly vanished in front of everyone while another shifted into a hawk and attacked a guard that was about to hurt a woman. A boy materialized and teleported the woman to safety.

“Thank you, both of you. Keep going!” the woman gasped.

As they ran across the bridge and into Cerrawen, a squadron of our soldiers appeared out of the trees. They pushed back the Alagaesian patrol while flanking the Clann group.

I instantly recognised Lieutenant Jenkins and her team.

“Get off our land, Alagaesians!” Zach, Jenkins’ second, snarled. “Unless you’re looking to incite a war.”

“Several criminals are attempting to escape over the border!” the Dai Li leader exclaimed, gesturing to the Clann. “We have the right to bring them to justice.”

“They are on our turf now, and we will be the ones to decide what to do with them,” Zach snapped. “We will send them over to you if we deem it appropriate. Now get back to your own country!”

There was a tense standoff that lasted for several minutes.

“Fine. Deal with them as you wish. But the moment any of them tries to cross back over, they will be ours,” the patrol leader growled at last. He lifted a hand to signal to his troops, and they filed back across to the Alagaesian side of the border.

Lieutenant Jenkins looked the Clann team over coldly. “And what, exactly, are a ragged group of Alagaesian criminals doing sneaking over the border at the crack of dawn?” Her hand rested on the hilt of her blade, an obvious threat. Jenkins’ eyes were narrowed silently daring the group to try something.

“Please, we’re not here to fight.” the female leader took a step forward. “We mean you no harm, we only wish to talk.”

“We’re from the Clann, an organization that seeks out and protects the Gifted from the King’s wrath,” The first boy added.

“I’ve seen what you Alagaesians have been doing to your own people, to children,” Edward, a newer soldier, snapped. “Why should we believe anything you say?”

At this, the girl with invisibility stepped forward. “Because we are Gifted, too.”

“And believe me, I know very well what the Dai Li are capable of,” The shifter girl lifted her arm, slowly to show that she didn’t intend to fight, and pulled back her sleeve to show the raised red marks from the chains that had circled her wrists.

I looked at them with horror. It was one thing to hear about the atrocious acts of the king and his men against my kind but another thing entirely to see someone who had experienced those horrors first hand.

“I was among those who were taken from their families and forced to fight at the King’s whims. If you really care about the Gifted, then please listen to us.”

“We need your help,” the teleporter boy added, materializing out of nowhere next to the captain. She jumped backwards in shock as he pulled back his hood. “I am Nikko, Crown Prince of Alagaesia. And… I’m a Gifted too. I’ve renounced my father and his ways, and have allied myself with the Clann and their cause.”

I gave a mental laugh at the irony. The king’s own son was the very thing he despised so much.

There were murmurs among our soldiers, in tones of both surprise and intrigue. Though the hostility in the air had faded somewhat, I knew it would take more than a few pretty words from Alagaesians, even ones that claimed to be on our side, to convince Lieutenant Jenkins and her team.

“Please,” the last woman said. “Take us to your king and queen.”

The scene faded away and I was back at the pond. Athena was at my side and had been shaking me, trying to get me to snap out of it. Thena let out a sigh when she saw my eyes focus once more. “What just happened?” She called looking at me with concern. “Was it another one of your visions?”
I nodded, trying to make sense of everything that had just happened. I could tell the events I had seen took place at night. Given the fact that my visions never went far into the future, I got the feeling that it was all going to happen tonight. “Yeah. We need to get back to the palace, I have to talk to my father.” I didn’t elaborate on what I had seen in my vision and she didn’t push, though I knew she wanted to.

Could these people really be the solution to our problems?

For the first time in a long while I felt the small flicker of hope.

Maybe we could actually stand a chance against the king if they are really who they say they are.

Deep down, I knew everything they had said in my vision was the truth, save for the first part when they were rightfully trying to fool the Dai Li. I also knew if they were going to succeed in convincing everyone else, they would need my help. To do that, I had to tell my father about my vision so he could get them an audience with our king and queen. I knew they trusted my prophetic gifts, but with so little time to get everything done, it would be better coming from my father, one of their trusted advisors. Besides, I had to make it to the border to tell my brother and vouch for them in front of Jenkins. Even with my teleportation I would barely make it in time.

I lept off my horse the moment we entered the stables. After quickly handing our horses off to one of the stable boys, I told a nearby page to find Robin and tell him to meet me at my father’s study. The boy rushed off and I teleported us to my father.

Seeing my father still at his desk, I quickly told him everything I had seen in my vision. I also informed him that I knew their words were true. “This could change everything.” My father said when I finished. He stroked his beard thoughtfully, “I must inform the king and queen immediately and you must go tell your brother.”

I glanced at Athena and saw her eyes gleamed with excitement. I could practically hear what she was thinking - though I was no telepath.

Finally! We could put an end to all this suffering.

A knock broke us from our silent exchange. Opening it, I found Robin, one of the few guards I trusted completely to protect the princess while I was gone. “Good, you're here! I need you to watch over the princess until I return. There is something I have to take care of.”

Robin nodded, “Of course Ashryn.” I smiled. True to his personality, he didn’t even question what could possibly be more important than protecting the princess. He also still refused to call me Ash even though I had given him permission to do so long ago.

Athena turned to me, arms crossed, “I want to come with you.”

Of course she did.

Thena always tried to get me to take her on any missions I was given by her parents. Of course I could never take her because they were often missions that were far too dangerous for her parents to ever let her.

I shook my head, “There’s no way I’m taking you to the border, your father would kill me. That is of course if your brother doesn’t get to me first.” Both her father and brother were extremely protective of Athena and it wasn't just because she was the princess. Athena could handle herself, thanks to my persistence in convincing them to let me teach her self defence, but that would never change their minds.

Thena huffed her disapproval but didn’t try to push further. She knew her safety was the one thing I would never budge on, both as her friend and bodyguard. “Fine!” she exclaimed angrily before spinning on her heel and leaving the room. Poor Robin had to run to catch up with her as they retreated to her room.

After trading a knowing look with my father, I teleported away. Because the border was too far away, I had to split my trip into two jumps instead of one. Once there, I rushed into my brother’s tent, barely acknowledging the guards as they opened the flap.

I opened my mind to him and let him see the vision himself, knowing it would save both time and energy. Looking up at me with shock, Henry swiftly scribed orders on to parchment. “Go!” he urged, “Give this to Lieutenant Jenkins. I will start preparing things for their arrival and our journey.” After a quick goodbye, I snatched the parchment and teleported away to the location from my vision.

“Please, take us to your king and queen.” I let out a silent sigh hearing the last part of my vision.

Good, I made it in time.

Seeing the perfect opportunity, I stepped out of the shadows. “They’re telling the truth.” The Clann group looked at me with shock, both from my sudden appearance and the fact that I was advocating for them. Continuing forward I handed Jenkins, who was equally shocked, the parchment. “From my brother.” I said barely sparing her a glance.
Taking the parchment she scowled at me and I couldn’t help but smirk. Clearly she was annoyed that I, of all people, was interfering. “What are you doing here Asheryn?” She unfurled the paper without looking at it, “Shouldn’t you be off guarding the princess?” There was a slight bite to her tone, we had never gotten along very well, and that was before I was granted the position of the princess’s personal guard - a job she had wanted.
I rolled my eyes at her pitiful attempts to get under my skin and make my job sound offensive. “Well, you know my day couldn’t possibly be complete without at least one encounter from the Great Lieutenant Jenkins and her Sparkling personality.” I replied sarcastically. This only increased her scowl to a look of true disdain. I had long ago mastered the art of getting under her skin. Knowing she had lost yet another verbal sparring match, she turned to the parchment and read over my brother’s orders.
I heard Edward’s quiet exclamations of shock, hardly believing that I would talk to a commanding officer in such a manner. He was still too new to know of our little rivalry. I also found a few raised eyebrows amongst the Clann group. One even had a slight smile on their lips, clearly amused with the whole exchange.
Recomposing herself after my jab and reading her new orders, Jenkins finally found her words once again. “Captain Griffith has decided that you are to be taken to the palace. King Arwin and Queen Elyssandra will decide your fate there.” Still annoyed with my presence, she motioned for her men to surround them and lead our party to the camp.

I turned to the Clann group and, not minding that Jenkins could probably hear us, said, “Don’t mind Lieutenant Jenkins, she’s always like that. My brother, Captain Griffith, will be far more welcoming.” My suspicion was confirmed when Jenkins stiffened with anger. “I’m Ashryn by the way.” I offered them a grin. They all introduced themselves with grateful looks.
“How did you know we were telling the truth when you weren't even here?” Nyna, the leader asked.
“I, like some of your group, am Gifted. I saw you in a vision earlier and told my brother before coming here. I can always tell whether or not people are truthful when I see them in my visions.”
They looked at me with shock, probably surprised that I could be so open about my gifts. “We heard that the king and queen of Cerrawen were Gifted sympathizers, but we never imagined they would have them in their court.”
I shrugged, “Why shouldn’t we?” I replied looking forward, “If anything, our Gifts give us an advantage over those without any. Take my brother for instance, his telepathy is a huge advantage when he is fighting, making him an excellent Captain.” We continued our walk to the camp talking about various things. There was an occasional disapproving glare from Jenkins, but she didn’t say anything.

Finally, we arrived at camp and my brother came forward to greet us, “Welcome to Cerrawen, Gifted and members of the Clann. I am Captain Griffith and this is Officer Leroy.” He gestured to the young soldier next to him. “He will take you to your tent where you can rest from your journey. We will head to the capitol in a few hours.” After dismissing everyone, he motioned for me and Lieutenant Jenkins to follow him to his tent. I waved goodbye to the Clann as Leroy led them away before following my brother.

The tent flap shut and we all took our seats at Henry’s desk. “Lieutenant, I want you to stay here with the main group and continue your patrol of the border as usual. The last thing we need is for the Alagaesian patrols to stir up trouble. I will take the Clann to the capitol with Ashryn and a small team. I will return when our King and Queen have decided what we are to do next.”
Jenkins burst from her chair and her hands slammed on the desk, “Do you honestly believe all this Clann nonsense!? How could you possibly trust any Alagaesians after everything they’ve done to their own people!?” She exclaimed, furious. “They probably just want to get close to the royal family so they can kill them and imprison the rest of us. I can’t believe you would be so foolish to fall right into their hands just because your sister said-”
“Enough Lieutenant!” Henry exclaimed, cutting Jenkins off as he rose from his own seat. “Remember your place.” His eyes flashed dangerously and I clenched my fists in anger.

How dare she question my brother like that! He is a wiser and better leader than she could ever hope to be. Did she really think I would have vouched for them if I had even the slightest reason to believe that they meant any harm to the royal family!

“Not that I owe you any explanations, Jenkins, I don’t trust these Clann agents. I do, however, trust my sister. Her instincts and visions have never been wrong.” I felt a swell of pride as my brother defended me and my visions. Jenkins had always disliked that I was Gifted, whether it was because of jealousy or just her overall hatred of me, I would never know. “Now, I have work to finish.” My brother said calmly, sitting back down in his chair. “You are dismissed.” Jenkins tried to protest but Henry’s eyes flashed a warning glare. Even she knew pushing his patience further would only lead to her getting in trouble. After she left in a big huff, I gave my brother a quick hug and exited his tent.
I followed one of the soldiers to the tent they had set up for me, and, exhausted from all my teleporting, flopped onto my cot. The moment my head hit the pillow I was out like a light.

A soldier woke me up a few hours later when it was time to get ready to leave, and I went to find my brother. “Are we almost ready to leave?” I called, finding him with a group of soldiers and our steeds. Jenkins, who had been watching their preparations with distaste, glared at me. I returned her glare with a grin instead.

Someone's still sour.

Henry looked up from the saddle he had been adjusting and smiled, “Almost. We’re just missing the Clann group. I sent Officer Leroy to get them so they should be here any moment.” The group arrived shortly after that, and we all mounted our horses and took off for the Capital.

We were almost there when I heard my brother’s voice in my head, :Ash?:
:What is it Henry?:
I replied letting him in.
:I just spoke with Father. He says that the Royal Family and Counsel are waiting for us.: He paused, sounding a little unsure.
:That’s great!: I replied, trying to break the tension.
:I’m to take the Clann to the throne room. The King has requested that you stand guard behind the Royal Family so you can teleport them to safety, should something go wrong. Father wants you to teleport yourself to the palace now so you can be in the throne room before the rest of us arrive.: He finished.
:Alright, see you there soon.: I cut off our communication and said goodbye to the Clann, telling them that I had to go take care of something. After handing my horse off to one of the soldiers, I teleported to the palace.

I landed in the entrance, momentarily startling the two guards who were stationed there. They relaxed when they saw it was only me.
“Welcome back Lady Ashryn.” The first guard greeted me. I nodded my head in acknowledgment, while internally cringing at the use of my birth title. Yes, my father was a highly placed lord, making me a lady of the court, but only the older palace guards and the other members of the King’s court used it. I always hated the formality of titles.
I began walking to the throne room, leaving the guards behind, when I heard someone running behind me.
“Ash! You’re back!” Thena called excitedly.
I saw Robin chasing her, face red and out of breath, and shook my head. “Have you been running away from Robin again?”
She grinned sheepishly at me, “Maybe.” I raised an eyebrow. “Ok, yes, but can you blame me? It’s just too easy. Besides, you know much I hate being cooped up all the time.” She replied. I rolled my eyes.

Athena had a habit of escaping the personal guards her parents assigned to protect her. She tried the same things on me when I was first picked for the job, but I was too observant and fast for her. Several failed attempts later, she gave in and I got a permanent position. Not long after that, we became best friends as we realized how much we had in common.
“So…” Athena started, breaking me from my reminiscing, “How are they!? Do you think they will really be able to help us stop King Adonis?” She was practically bouncing with excitement.
I chuckled, “Slow down Thena!” This was the side of Athena that other people rarely saw. Normally she was more of a quiet observer like me, but we were always our true selves together. My brother was the only other person I really felt I could be myself with. And of course, my sarcastic side always came out when I was dealing with Jenkins and our little rivalry.
“They all seem like good people, I guess we’ll just have to see if it will all be enough. I am hopeful though.” I offered her a small smile. “Now, come on, you should already be in the throne room and I’m expected there as well.” We walked in together and, after we were announced, I took my place against the wall behind the King and Queen.

A few minutes later, my brother entered with the Clann members behind him. “Your Majesties, may I present Crown Prince Nikko of Alagaesia and Nyna, leader of the Clann.” Henry announced to the royal family as the two stepped forward. There were several gasps and raised eyebrows as the Alagaesian Prince stepped forward with the Clann leader. I saw Thena blush before she tried to hide it. I couldn’t help but smile, Seems like someone’s got a little crush on the prince. “And Clann agents Talia and Ezra, as well as their Gifted representatives Sierra and Stacia,” Henry continued.

The only people who weren't surprised by the Alagaesian Crown Prince’s appearance were the King and Queen, as they had been told beforehand.
“What is the Prince of Alagaesia doing here?” One of the councilmen asked.
“He couldn’t possibly be Gifted.” Another scoffed with disbelief. “He must be a spy sent by his father, King Adonis!” He cried in outrage.
It didn’t surprise me that many of the council members were distru****l of the Prince. Most of them could be won over easily when Prince Nikko and the Clann told their story. However, it would take a considerable amount of convincing for the older, more traditional, councilmen to believe them.
King Arwin leveled a disapproving glare at the two councilmen, “We will listen to what they have to say before making any accusations.” They shrunk back under his stern gaze. King Arwin was a kind and benevolent king to his people, but he was also someone you definitely didn’t want to get on the bad side of. “Now, Your Highness and members of the Clann, why have you come before us today.” He continued addressing Prince Nikko, Nyna, and the others as his gaze softened.

Authors Note: Sorry it's a bit long, I had a lot to write. I will work on my posts for Gavin and Clarissa but this post was already so long I didn't want to add anything else. Tell me if I need to change anything and feel free to have Ash talk to any of your characters in your posts.

I'm so excited to join this role play.

Also here are my pictures. The first two are Ash as a lady of the court and Ash as a guard. The third is Gavin. And the last one is Clarissa.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ashryn Griffith (In court).jpg (227.1 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_E3885.jpg (80.5 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Gavin Houston.jpg (207.8 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_E3938.jpg (85.4 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by Kira Waterdrop; 03-15-2021 at 03:13 AM. Reason: Forgot the pictures.