View Single Post
Old 07-21-2016, 02:48 PM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Sun Summer Celebration

Fly with you, Pixies!

I'm doing my own little Mainland event-of-sorts to celebrate the season of Summer. I've grown to dislike Summer even more since the closing of Disney's Pixie Hollow; what I loved about the game was that it made me appreciate how unique and special each season was. So I decided in order to survive through the heat , I'd find Pixie Hollow ways to celebrate it. And I invite YOU to join me.

Every week, starting today (July 21, Thursday), there will be a new theme. This week it's Tinker Fairies and Treasure

What I plan to do is little Mainland activities everyday, like watching The Pirate Fairy shorts one day and going virtual-exploring another day. Today I went to Fairyabc's Pixie Hollow and hung out in Palm Tree Cove to think up a possible Pixie Hollow badge event: a Treasure Hunt!

You can join in by sharing your own Tinker Talent & Treasure activity and 'earn' this week's badge (I will be posting the badge here and you can save it to your own virtual leaf journal, or print it out and glue it in a real badge journal.)

So wear green and put on your favorite Tinker Bell shirt and celebrate Summer with me!

Tinker Bell's Treasure Hunt: Everybody's favorite tinker-talent has arranged a nature-themed treasure hunt. Can you find all of these hidden gems in Palm Tree Cove?

A circle in the sand; a shamrock glittering with pixie dust; a hidden beach; delicate pink flowers; a giant seashell; a little palm tree; a tiny shell in the shade; and the waterfall in Mermaid Lagoon.

Last edited by Sapphira110; 07-23-2016 at 06:40 PM.