View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 08:24 PM
Baking cookies for Pluma
View Sweet Cupcake's Photo Album
Sweet Cupcake's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Halloween 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Creative
Sweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Thanks guys!!

- Olivia im waiting for you!! I love the grandfather clock that you did!! you can share with us it!!

- Julie i would love if you post your ideas here!

Item: Computer

This item is more difficult to get bc was created with items that you cant tinkering.
For more info you can check the wiki Item checklist Thanks to the stuff we have this super info!

You need:
Teacher's desk
Classroom chalkboard
Swirled egg

alternatives:
Sunny side up egg (upseasonal blueprint)
Camillia pillows
Pad and pencil you can tinkering it (level 15)

Step1: put the Teacher's desk, the thing black will be the keyboard, you can dye it with the color that you want for the keyboard

Step 2: put the Classroom chalkboard that will be the monitor, dye it with the color that you want for the monitor,move this backward to the desk. Be careful with the size of the monitor and the keyboard, this should be have the same size else the legs of the chalkboard will be seen behind the desk.

step 3: the Swirled egg will be the mouse, put this very close to the keyboard. This egg is perfect bc when you dye it you get a solid color, if you no have it you can use Sunny side up egg that you can tinkerin, but not will be the same bc this egg have a decor white.

alternative for the mouse: When i made computer class.. i just had 2 Swirled egg and i need 2 mouses more, then i use a visual trick with other item that i had, But the Camillia pillows like the image with the color that you want for the mouse,add the pad and pencil for cover the part that we dont want see,as a result we see the mouse pointing to the right.

Step final: The computer! You can play with the colors and get different styles! Here a computer Mac version!

Last edited by Sapphire Sweetfeather; 02-24-2012 at 11:33 PM. Reason: merge double post