View Single Post
Old 05-05-2016, 04:01 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Thank you for sharing all your photos, Frozenthorn! Well-dee made me giggle, and the photo with one of your kitty cats made me melt from its adorableness! ♥

Congratulations, Sapphira! I agree, such dedication and patience deserves a few bright new apples. Perhaps they will make a superb apple pie?

@Primrose: That sounds wonderful! I've always wished we'd have a family garden of sorts out in our backyard, but my parents wouldn't have time for it at all. I really enjoyed helping out my grandparents years ago with their gardening at their summer bach back in Russia. It would reward us with delicious berries and vegetables almost every day during summer, mmm! From strawberries to cucumbers and even poppy seeds, I'm pretty sure they had absolutely everything growing there.

====

Although it's Autumn at the moment, the weather surprisingly hasn't been all that cold yet. Our Marigolds are in full bloom, I love their bright yellow, orange and red colors, so perfect for the season. The Calla lilies are slowly but surely unravelling their new leaves, and a few of the other flowers are meekly peeking out as well. I love walking past the plot to suddenly find that a new flower has opened, each time in a new color. So far there has been blue, yellow and pink, I wonder what the next color will be?

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki