Thread: Art :D
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 05:10 AM
Always learning!
View Book Thing's Photo Album
Book Thing's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 
Total Awards: 150

My Mood: Wishful
Book Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onionleaf View Post
@Ruby: I had a look through your other artworks on the odosketch site, and I even tried my hand at making my own sketch. The tools were really difficult for me to use though, so I am very much impressed with your work! The pictures that you drew for Stormy's story were magnificent! I know I may be asking for too much, but I hope you will share more of your work with us!
Wow, thanks, Alexia! I was hoping no one else would see my other artwork from the site... But thanks for the compliments! Yes, the site is a little difficult to use, especially with the very limited colour and size choice, and no undo button!! Oh, how I wish there was one! You should make an account so that I can see your work! I love looking at other people's sketches, especially the featured sketches--there're mind blowing! And I'm sure your sketch was super good! (; Well, if you'd like to see more of my art, I am the illustrator for the Diamond Delights magazine, so you can see more of my art in next month's issue (; I'm really thankful for your appreciation for the drawing I did for Stormy's story. It took me all day! Drawing can be very tiring stuff, haha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Cupcake View Post
Ty Alexia!
Ruby this is great!! I can left you a comment there? yes? how?
How you did that animation? the site allow you it? I draw with my mouse i no have any tool for draw.. i would love can buy a tablet some day..
you are a great aritist!!
Thanks, Cupcake! (: I may be good at drawing, but I am no good with graphics like you I'm still learning.
I wish we could comment on the site, but sadly you can't. I guess it's for the better, since there are lots of nastily rude people out there...
The site allows you to click any sketch, and it automatically replays the entire drawing. It's a great way to learn different drawing techniques from others! I draw with my mouse, as well, and it can be very difficult! I, too, wish I had a drawing tablet! If you ever get one, be sure to share your artwork with us!