View Single Post
Old 07-07-2016, 10:12 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
I received my 3DS by mail about a week ago and think it's awesome so far! The screen size of the XL version is comfortable to view, so no problems there.
The demos that I've been playing of various games have been fun, I'm not quite sure which games to pick first, there are too many options. They are all rather expensive too so it's taking me some time to find second-hand games with decent prices. (It's funny how it's cheaper to buy from Australian online stores than the stores here in NZ. They even offer free delivery!)

I also changed the settings to French so now any game I play I'll also be brushing up on my French skills - hooray for multi-tasking.

Were there any DS games that any of you particularly enjoyed as well? (They are a bit cheaper to buy, and the quality is almost as good )

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki