View Single Post
Old 11-29-2019, 08:03 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Fantastic post, Liri! I love how you incorporated The Next Right Thing at the end.

Here are my prophecy lines for Kati and Odilia:

Kati
A girl born of the sea, who's heart has yet to find the key
The waves of time grow day by day, but do not let your mind go astray
A mother's gem, the strength of many; take up your spear to undo the mayhem

Odilia
Darkness surrounds her like a veil, with a soul that seeks to derail
Her powers have been tethered but soon they will be severed
Once within the great expanse, all will tremble at her dance.

Also, I finished my third character!

Name: Eldoris, Marin(M)/Maris(F) in Human form
Daughter/Son of : N/A
Descendant of: Ursula
Where are you? : Outskirts of Atlantica
Appearance : Cecaelia Form - Light blue skin, long pointed ears, yellow eyes, white hair, thin, 5'10, dark blue tentacles w/ light blue underside. Normally wears a combination of seaweed and ropes as a top.
Human Form - Light skin, brown hair, brown eyes, 5'7"(F) and 5'11"(M)
Humanoid-Pisces Form - Light blue skin, long pointed ears, yellow eyes, white hair, 5'8", fairly muscular, webbed feet
Mermaid/man Form - Light/light blue skin, regular/long pointed ears, yellow/brown eyes, white/brown hair, 5'7", thin, dark blue tail
Personality: Curious, adventurous, free-spirited, carefree, cunning, ambitious, laid-back, playful, a bit mischievous, determined, lonesome, yearnful, feels unwanted by other merfolk and ocean dwellers, insecure (but hides it) and acts more confident than they feel, quiet most of the time but can be quite outspoken once you get to know them or if they feel threatened; often feels a strange sense of darkness that calls on them to become more manipulative, selfish, fiendish, and menacing. They ignore this feeling most of the time but constantly wonder why they feel it and desire to figure out the reason behind why they feel those emotions.
Other: Eldoris spends most of their time exploring and treasure hunting, particularly at night. They have a fascination with bioluminescent creatures and plants. During the day, they might play harmless pranks on some of the merfolk and other sea creatures if they are feeling particularly bold. Otherwise, they’ll watch the citizens of Atlantica from a distance or just swim around. Eldoris enjoys tinkering with the items and treasures they find in the ocean. “El” and “Doris” are their nicknames, and in human form their nickname is “Mar”. Eldoris longs to find out more about where they come from since they have been living alone for about as long as they can remember.
Eldoris has had the strange ability to shapeshift their whole life and feels a deep connection to the world around them. They have heard of magic before but have never experienced or dabbled in it. However, they may need to delve a little deeper into the magical realm to really find out who they are.

I'll get started on prophecy lines for Eldoris. By the way, the reason there are three different attachments for the character is mainly because I kept forgetting Eldoris's different forms and kept having to create a new "scene". I know it looks like a lot but I assure you they're not as overpowered as they may seem. However, Liri, if there's anything you'd like me to adjust or fix just let me know.