View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 02:56 AM
A Fairy Remembered
View randomkitty4207's Photo Album
randomkitty4207's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'11 Award Spring 2011 Award Twins Participants Award Halloween'10 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Autumn 2010 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Summer 2010 Award 
Total Awards: 27

My Mood: Reluctant
randomkitty4207 is a talented Fairyrandomkitty4207 is a talented Fairy
Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Yes I am that way with popular books too. Was like that for Twilight (then my friends forced me into reading them...) and then for The Hunger Games (then my grandma forced me into reading them...), but I am very grateful that my I was forced into reading The Hunger Games, because it turned out to be EXCELLENT!

Yes, I will re-read the SoUE series, because I did like it, it was just getting too long and too much for such a young'n. :/ But I agree that it kind of stinks that Lemony Snicket keeps us hanging...that's exactly what I don't like in a book cause then I cant't stop thinking about what happens, even though I'll never know!

I, too, need to catch up a little with Warriors. I still have the last 2-4 of the latest series left, plus Bluestar's Prophecy...I only got a few pages read before I had decided to move on. Personally I like the series more, although I REALLY enjoyed the Firestar's Quest super special. I started out reading Warriors kinda funny, started with the New Prophecy, then went back and read the originals, then Firestar's Quest and Power of Three, then the comics and guides, and lastly the first of the Omen of the Stars. Then I kinda stopped reading, but I'll pick em up again soon!