View Single Post
Old 09-13-2015, 09:49 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
I'm so glad to hear that, Liri! Camp must have been really something this year!
You're welcome! Haha, I was just curious, it doesn't really matter if Mei becomes an official Guardian or not. But I was just thinking that if you do decide to make her one, maybe her "center" could be connected to her healing power? As well as being able to physically heal people, Mei is a very empathetic and understanding person. And since the Guardians' mission is to protect the children of the world, Mei could be... I don't know, a source of comfort or someone to lend a healing touch to those who are lost or scared or hurting in some way. Of course, like you said, she'd help out whether she's an official Guardian or not, so it doesn't really matter.

Popcorn, I loved Maurelle's final scene! It was great seeing her become more lighthearted and fun. I agree with Hazel, Maurelle's viewpoint on mourning Dove (and on death in general) is very interesting, and particularly reminiscent of someone who's had a hard life.

PHF, is there a particular descendant whom you wanted Phoebe to be meeting at the Grove? I could have one of my characters go over and talk to her, but if you had someone else in mind...

Oh please. No one is capable of keeping me in check! *Throws wild raging party on Estoriana while none of you are watching*
Haha, don't worry about it Hazy! You're definitely not the only one. Sorry, I can't think of anything for Hunter and Julianna right now... I can't wait to see what you have planned for Sparrow, Phoenix and Dove though!

Count me in for FFA! I'd be totally on board with still doing the sequel. Don't worry about being busy! I'm joining both choir and the volleyball team this year, plus auditions for the school musical start in a few weeks, so you're not the only one.

I've missed writing with all of you as well! I'll post Calla's epilogue tomorrow, hopefully.

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!