View Single Post
Old 03-05-2017, 07:56 PM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
“Frost Fairies!?” squealed Tinker Bell, any humans nearby would have heard a lot of tinkling sounds of joy. “Do you see Periwinkle?” She asked Vidia.

“Hmm...I can't tell, all winter fairies have white hair and wear shades of blue.”

“Not ALL of them have white hair,” Rosetta corrected, thinking of Sled.

Vidia snorted. “Whatever.”

Tinker Bell flew off.

“Hey...” Silvermist said. “Isn't the academy going to be too warm for the Frost-talents?”

“Good question,” Iridessa said. “There are a lot of fireplaces.”

“Ooh, a mystery~” Fawn poked Iridessa, knowing she loved a good
mystery.

The Light-talent plopped a hat on her head and took out a magnifying glass. “Challenge... accepted. I'm gonna crack this academy's secrets wide open. Nothing will be able to escape my light!”

“Peri? Periwinkle?” Tink flittered here and there. “Are you here? It's me, Tinker Bell!” She didn't recognize any of the Frost Fairies. Did they not come from Pixie Hollow, after all? Wait! There was Gliss, and Spike, Sled, and...Tinker Bell's wings started to glow. “Periwinkle!”

Peri laughed. “Tinker Bell!”

The two of them hugged.

“I got your invite,” Peri said, producing the leaf of paper. “Only a select few Frost-talents get to come to Faerie Academy, so when I asked about coming I had to pass a test.”

“A test? What kind of test?”

“It was really complicated,” Peri became serious. “I had to make slush out of snow! Imagine that, right? It was like trying to melt snow, but also keep it cold. I almost didn't pass.” She grinned. “But I couldn't let that happen, right?”

“I would let you rue the day,” Tinker Bell winked.

“Anyway...this Faerie Academy is amazing!” Periwinkle glanced at the old ruined castle-turned-school-for-fairies. “Show me around!”

“You don't need to pull my wing, come on!” Tinker Bell beckoned to her sister.

Someone coughed loudly. “Pardon me, but all Winter Fairies must stay together until the tour of Faerie Academy is done.”

Peri wrinkled her nose – much like what her twin was doing now.

Tink gasped at seeing the one who spoke. “The Minister of Winter!? I haven't seen her since...before the Great Freeze! I thought something had happened to her, but...I guess not.”

The Minister of Winter turned to the other Frost-talents to speak to them.

“What is going on, Peri? Why is the Minister of Winter here? She went missing a Blue Moon ago. Queen Clarion had Scout-talents searching for her for weeks, but they couldn't go any further than the Autumn Woods. And...now that I think about that, how in Neverland was she able to visit the warmer meadows of Pixie Hollow and be with the other Ministers of the seasons? She had Frost-talents with her, too, I remember them at my Arrival...I-I'm confused, now.”

Periwinkle had tried to get a word in, but her twin kept rambling on.

Then –

“Hello, Tinker Bell,” said the Minister of Winter.

Tink glanced up at the towering fairy and gulp.

To Be Continued.

Sorry for the delay, the last month was emotionally sad for me. I'm hoping to be able to get a new chapter out every weekend. *Crosses fingers*