View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 01:11 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Hollybell View Post
It's wonderful, Onion!
My question is the music-
I had my volume on loud but didn't hear anything. Have you gotten any music for it yet? If not, I bet I could merge some meadow-music together!

Also, when you click on headpieces, a long blue bar appears on the left of the choosing-thing and then it stays there for the rest of the game.
I haven't added any code for the music yet, I only added the buttons that don't do anything. I'll add the music later, I just didn't bother with removing the buttons. It's probably best if the music tracks are kept separate so that I might be able to add an option of changing the music track. Thanks for the offer though!

The long blue bar are the menus that are transferred over to the side. Your screen must be much larger than mine so that is why you see the bars move there. I'll just change the x position further to the left and that should fix it. Thanks for letting me know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundew Mangotwinkle View Post
It looks great!
I think the backgrounds should include screenshots of meadows (if anyone actually took pictures of empty meadows!)

Also, I have a PDF of the Arrival Day skirt, but some parts of it blend in to the PDF background.
Sundew
The empty meadows can be found on the Wiki, Em did a super job of gathering them all. And that's great that you have the Arrival Day skirt! You can upload it to the Dropbox folder and we'll crop it out.

If any of you would like to share images or PDFs, just send me a PM and I'll give you the uploading link.

@Alyce: Yep, I know that those things are missing! This was simply an example of what I have completed so far and just like I said earlier, there are many more things still to add. That's why there are blank buttons and the right side of the screen is empty.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki