View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 07:50 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Sorry about the trophy blur in this graphic.
The items on the trophies are supposed to represent the Camp Challenge that troop won last year.

Chapter Two is pretty much almost the same for all the fairies. So I added two chapters for these fairies:

Copperwind's Story:

Chapter Two
The Introduction

At 10:30, two fairies (one garden talent and one water talent) flew in Havendish along with nineteen other fairies in various talents.

“Welcome to Camp Pixie Dust!” the water fairy shouted. The other fairies cheered. “If you are new and don’t know me, I am Marina and this is Sweet Pea. We are part of an expert group of fairies called the Never Council and we will be your camp directors.” “These fairies will be your counselors.” Sweet Pea added. Each counselor introduced themselves and their troop.

“Your counselors will lead you to your troop hideout.” Sweet Pea informed. “Happy Camping!”

Two counselors led our troop to the Troop Turtle hideout. “You must be wearing your uniform if you want to enter” one of the counselors explained. “Oh! My name is Perry and this is Cocoa.”

“Why are there only two Troop Turtle counselors?” I wondered. “Tinker is one of the rarer talents” Perry explained. “So we only need two of the counselors”

Cocoa gave each of us a badge for signing up and then we recited the cheer.

Clap your hands
And stomp your feet!
Cause turtle spirit can’t be beat!
YAY TURTLES!

“Remember to sign up for competitions and a chance to win prizes in the Fairy Coliseum” Cocoa explained. I want to do that but I also want to go to the mainland.

Once we left, I flew toward the Second Star with a few other fairies. I was off to the mainland!

Chapter Three
The Mainland Trip

I had a bird carry my luggage and I joined the flock. I am kind of exited to return to the Hollow to do more camp activities. But in the meantime, I have to settle in my second home for the summer.

As we reached the Second Star, we appeared in a totally different world. The mainland!

Light fairies were adding warmth to the world. Garden fairies were collecting pollen. Animal fairies were playing with the animals. Water fairies were getting ready to create summer showers.

I flew to my mainland home in a tree hole. I unpacked and got settled in. I looked at the camp schedule. It says that there is a Fast Flying Race tomorrow. Maybe I should fly to Pixie Hollow for that.

For now, I unpacked my books and read one of them. It was about the mainland. I explored the meadow as I read. I like reading there. It’s so beautiful, especially in the summer!

The sky is clear with a few white clouds, the birds are singing and the colorful flowers were blooming.

But I can’t stay here forever. I want to return to Pixie Hollow before 6:00 so I can attend the Minister of Summer visit.

But because I’m near a clumsy house with a clock seen through the window, I can return to the Hollow on time.

Marigold's Story:

Chapter Two
The Introduction

At 10:30, two fairies (one garden talent and one water talent) flew in Havendish along with nineteen other fairies in various talents.

“Welcome to Camp Pixie Dust!” the water fairy shouted. The other fairies cheered. “If you are new and don’t know me, I am Marina and this is Sweet Pea. We are part of an expert group of fairies called the Never Council and we will be your camp directors.” “These fairies will be your counselors.” Sweet Pea added. Each counselor introduced themselves and their troop.

“Your counselors will lead you to your troop hideout.” Sweet Pea informed. “Happy Camping!”

My counselors led me to the Troop Rabbit hideout in Maple Tree Hill. “Remember,” one of the counselors said. “You must wear your uniform in the hideout. Once we got in, I did some training before the counselor began to speak.

“Fly with you!” the counselor said. “I’m Banjo”

“I’m May”
“I’m Bear”
“I’m Helen”
“And I’m Kat!”

“We’ll be your counselors. May is giving you a badge for signing up.”

“Let’s recite the cheer!” Bear said.

Twitch your nose
And flap your paw!
We’re the Rabbits,
Rah rah rah!

“You can visit this hangout anytime as long as you’re wearing your uniform” Banjo said. “Visit the Fairy Coliseum to sign up for competitions.” I already did that!

Speaking of Fairy Coliseum, maybe I should do some animal racing! I flew as fast as wind to the Coliseum.

Chapter Three
The Training

I win again! I was racing rabbits to show spirit and I ended up winning three times straight. Maybe I should so some flight training for the race tomorrow.

I did some wing warm ups and then I practiced my speed. Later, Snowflake flew in.

“It seems like you’re working too hard!” Snow said. “You should go swimming with us!”

“Aren’t you kidding?” I said. “I really want these prizes and you should be training too!”

“Camp is about fun!” Snowflake replied. “Not just competitions and challenges!” But Snow was thinking a little.

“Competing is fun!” I said. After a short while, Snowflake flew to the sign up table and wrote her name and troop by a few of the contests. “Let’s begin training!” I told Snowflake giving her a weight.

We spent the day in the Coliseum training. Our animal friends helped. Snowflake didn’t seem to enjoy it as much as I did but she did have fun.