View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 04:39 PM
Simply A Fanci-Foo Fairy
View MvpMissy's Photo Album
MvpMissy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'12 Award PHF's Oct'12 Design A Costume Participant's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Autumn 2012 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Purrfect
MvpMissy is a talented FairyMvpMissy is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
i had created a Pirate ship with over 25 pieces (on my own) from pure creativity... before i even get a chance to post a "step by step" on how i did it--- they came out with a SHIP!

welp, i guess i dont have to build it for my other two faries anymore! *YAY* will save me on ingredients!

LOVE THE NEW PIRATE STUFF !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornflower View Post
I love the Sweet Shop! I love how it is so large and it is much more fairy like.

I'm a little sad that we lost the dye shops for each season. But now we wont have to make so many trips to stores! I like the changes for Daisy's I guess.

I LOVE!!! Treetop Housewares! It has Captin Hooks Furniture with piles of coins and little Pirate ships! - Buys -. They returned the School Supplied. So now corn can get a Chalkboard! Also they returned the Great Gears Furniture. I like them I bought a little of them. We even have the Gnomes and the Flower Benches staying! for 25 more days. Now corn can upgrade her Gnome collection . It also seems that the Furniture in Harmony's Goes with the new Furniture theme in Neville's.

The Sweet Shop is really cute from the outside. - Looks at it more closely - Oh My! A Hidden Mickey!