View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 10:21 AM
crabby old lady fairy!
View Grace Moonglow's Photo Album
Grace Moonglow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 77

My Mood: Dancing
Grace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy 2 Jules View Post
Meh, this is a okay whatever update for me. Yeah, it's nice especially for those of us that have full pouches. But to recoup say the Spider Silk I would need to spend in one day to get my 3 diamonds (1,500 Spider Silk); I would have to play Water Web for about an hour and a half (5 times of the Royal Level at 15 minutes per game plus some "wiggle" in between time). And that is not worth my time or energy for 3 diamonds. Having the option available though is nice.
~ Em
Gee, Em, I know you are only using the Spider Silk as an example, but WHY wouldn't you use LILY for the trade?
If you're going to play Water Web anyway (my fave game as well!), you would have to spend far less time re-stocking.

Or, since LILY are Bunching right now in the Ballroom, that would be a faster way to re-stock as well.

My big plan is to use what ever is in the Ballroom for each season, as my "go to spot" for all shopping/re-stocking sprees!

eeeee-hehehe!

Last edited by Grace Moonglow; 09-08-2012 at 10:31 AM.