View Single Post
Old 12-11-2014, 02:15 PM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
Now if you guys remember Ren is the one who captured Hope which means Joy is not going to be happy when seeing Ren and may do something very unexpected ( meaning she does not want Ren here ) Nice chapters Alexa, Liri, and Marionette! I didn't really expect Tori to be well behaved at the meeting

Joy's point of view
No no it can't be I recognize that girl she took Hope why would they let her be here.... What if she tries to take me too. How could she have really changed she was Dai Li she hates us. What if she goes back pretending to be "normal" she might be able to hide her gifts and then she will take all us with her. I don't think I want to even look at her right now. This is unusual for me I never really disliked so,some this much. I can't trust her at least not yet, Hope may be dead because of her.

I walk into the cafeteria to sit down and be alone for a while after the meeting. I sit there for a few minutes before I hear. " Finn and Ren this is the cafeteria" says Talia. I turn and see Ren. I stand up and look at her and speak with a harsh tone " You Ren " ......

( I hope your ok with Joy getting angry with Ren it's a little out of character for her, but not to much since Ren took her sister )

Last edited by Lemonyfairy44; 12-11-2014 at 09:45 PM.