Thread: StarStable?
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 05:32 AM
Proud Mom Fairy!
View Lila Mossgarden's Photo Album
Lila Mossgarden's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Crossword Winner's Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Participant Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Participant Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Terrific Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 115

My Mood: Baking
Lila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornflower View Post
If you're planning on joining and remaining a non-member, then enjoy the game while you can! There is a free-game end. You're allowed to do as many quests as you like, buy anything you like, go anywhere you like, for a while, but when you reach a particular quest, then you're done playing the free portion of the game. If you want to continue- you'll have to buy a membership. This really upset me, since I was having so much fun. It's not like Pixie Hollow at all- you cant earn for-everyone rewards. You can still do chores, race, make friends, gain reputation. But you wont be unlocking any areas- and zero quests to do.

Just pointing this out Lila.
Ah. I see. I don't think my little one is quite ready for this level of play just yet.