View Single Post
Old 07-21-2015, 04:55 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Chapter Three

When the fairies left the theater, the fairy that was on Nora’s right while dancing approached her along with another fairy.

“You’re Nora, right?” the fairy said. “I’m Elva Tumbleflash, and I’m a singing fairy just like you”

Elva had a purple dress along with a black bun. She was with the fairy that was dancing on her right (with Nora on her left side). “This is my best friend Quicksilver Sundance” Elva introduced. Quicksilver had wavy blondish hair. “She’s a singer too”

“Fly with you!” Nora said. She was going to introduce herself to Scarlet, but she noticed her leaving the theater with another fairy with tan skin and brown hair.

The fairy Scarlet was talking to was Gardenia Cloudfeather, one of her co stars in the Bad Day to be a Pirate play, she played Foxmoon.

“Are you a talent master yet?” Gardenia asked.
“I’m extremely close” Scarlet answered.
“I’m not even half way” Gardenia explained. “I’m only new to the Hollow”

After a short silence, Gardenia asked, “Are you going to the viewing tonight?”
Scarlet nodded. “I’ll also be seeing the storytelling show”
“Do you usually stay to dance after the show?” Gardenia asked. “Or do you get dessert? I always get dessert”

“I like staying to dance” Scarlet explained. “But I will go to dessert with you tonight”
“Actually, I’ll dance tonight for a change” Gardenia said.

That night, almost all the members of the Fairy Performers Club as well as a few other fairies went to the Fairy Tale Theater before the storytelling show to see the music video, only Nora and Scarlet weren’t together.

The fairies watched as Olivia sung, and the dancers performed a beautiful dance, mostly in the air (fairies usually dance in the air). The green sheet also transformed into beautiful backgrounds of Pixie Hollow meadows that changed throughout the video.

“I can’t wait until the next music video shooting” Quicksilver whispered to Nora.
“Me too” Nora replied. “According to the calendar, it’s in two days”