View Single Post
Old 07-22-2015, 10:53 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Chapter Four

Throughout the next week, the Fairy Performers Club had been meeting at the Fairy Tale Theater working on music videos. Olivia had been singing pop covers of songs like Gift of a Friend, Fly Not Far From Me, and Olivia was planning on doing a cover of Dig Down Deeper because the Pixie Hollow Games was coming.

Although most of the dances were performed without being previously rehearsed, some parts were previously choreographed like in the scene in the beginning of the Gift of a Friend music video during the special entrance of a few fairies including Gardenia and Scarlet. The music video also had special guests who didn’t seem to be performing fairies arrive and start dancing when Olivia sung, “the beauty you are” in the first chorus.

In the Fly Not Far From Me music video, the fairies were given classic and simple outfits because the song was a Pixie Hollow classic, and the video was shot in Springtime Orchard.

On the night before the music video for Dig Down Deeper, Nora, Scarlet and their new friends watched the storytelling show. A scribe talent was taking pictures. The picture of Nora, Elva and Quicksilver looked weird because Scarlet was Nora’s best friend, and before they joined the Fairy Performers Club, they almost always went to events together.

After Nora’s picture was taken, Scarlet told Gardenia how much she missed Nora.

“You can sit with her if you want” Gardenia said. “I’m okay sitting alone”
“Thanks” Scarlet said smiling. “After all, Nora is my best friend” Gardenia smiled. “And I’m just a fellow acting fairy” she joined in.

Scarlet noticed an empty mushroom seat next to Nora, Elva and Quicksilver. “Can I join you?” Scarlet asked as she sat on the seat next to Elva (she had to because the two seats next to Nora are filled).

“Who are you?” Elva asked in a not so friendly tone.
“I’m Nora’s best friend Scarlet” she answered.
Elva laughed. “You just don’t seem like Nora’s #1 best friend” she pointed out. “You two weren’t hanging out recently, plus, Nora is a singing fairy and I saw you acting in a play”

Scarlet knew exactly what Elva meant; the two best friends were in different talents.

“We’re still both performing fairies” Scarlet explained.
“But Quicksilver and I are singing fairies just like Nora, and we’re positioned together in all Olivia’s music videos” Elva pointed out. “Besides, you are already friends with another actor that you’re always positioned with”

Scarlet tried to reason with Elva again, but the chimes were already sounded, and the entrance curtains closed. The music started to play, and three storytelling fairies started to sing,

“Hush fairies,
Shush fairies,
It’s the moment for,
Ancient fairy lore,”

Elva pushed Scarlet out of her seat. She began to wonder why Olivia always positions the fairies that way, but Gardenia was in Scarlet's play, plus, the two fairies like to act together. Scarlet remembers when they first met on Gardenia’s first play when the theater was showing a retelling of the story Peter Pan, Scarlet was Wendy, and Gardenia was a lost boy (she seems to be like a lost boy offstage too ).

Scarlet snuck of to the seat next to Gardenia.

“Why aren’t you with Nora?” she asked.
“One of Nora’s friends doesn’t like me” Scarlet explained. “She’s so rude!”

The two acting talents began to watch the story in happiness. While watching, Scarlet realized that Nora might not like her anymore, she didn’t say anything when she sat with her and her new friends whom Scarlet barely knows. Maybe Gardenia will be her new best friend, at least hat’s what she thinks.

Last edited by tinker406TWO; 08-07-2015 at 07:13 PM.