Thread: Hi guys
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 12:12 AM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Heart Hi guys

Hi, it's Tinker. I haven't posted here in a long time. When I decided to revisit, I literally cried because PHF was a huge part of my life from 2012 until 2016. I've recently moved on to the new Pixie Hollow game and posting videos on my youtube channel. Here's a little video I'm really proud of.

I also started a blog made to celebrate Pixie Hollow's events again. My next post will be on the 12th (I decided not to post it on the 11th) and each posts includes fun activities and other event related things, as the events were my favorite part of Pixie Hollow. Each post also has a badge. Here's a link to my blog:

snowflakesevents.blogspot.com

I've also started running track. I think one of the reasons I was less active (in addition to the other things I mentioned) is that unlike some of my active years when I didn't really have many friends except for you guys, I made a lot of great friends. Although I'll never forget all of you.

And just in case you're going to ask, I'm still a huge fan of Disney Fairies. And because it was the highlight of my childhood, I don't see my love fading away anytime soon. I also still write stories and do art. I'm also on a mission to see my old Pixie Hollow friends again.

So, I can't promise, I'll be as active as I used to be, but I just want to let you know that I'm alive.