View Single Post
Old 09-20-2014, 12:36 AM
Is a Pixie
View vidia3886's Photo Album
vidia3886's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Create A Talent Award Summer 2015 Award Pixie Hollow Parody Award Word Search Winners Award Spring 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Happy
vidia3886 is a talented Fairyvidia3886 is a talented Fairy
Tinker Talent
I was hoping to go on FairyABC today...but no, they're still working on it...

I wasn't even there when Pixie Hollow closed (I was at my Grandma's). I created my fairy on September 17, 2013 and when I got the email about it closing, I went on and created my fairy, Mia Jumpylily, making her look as much like me as I could. I even created an outfit for today that was similar to an outfit Mia wore a lot. I played as much as I could in that one day than I had in other years. I played Snowy Lullaby until I couldn't play anymore. I got a hummingbird (blue) named Flowerpond. I got 3 postcards from a fairy I may never see again (Faith Foggymist), and I made other friends whom I've forgotten the names of. I was also hoping that Pixie Hollow was reopening today for like a limited time, but sadly, it didn't.

I will always love Pixie Hollow, and I'm sure that Walt Disney would be ashamed that Disney (the company, at least the gaming part) is disappointing their fans. He loved making kids (and adults) happy. We are not happy with Pixie Hollow closing. I, personally, have not moved on. I probably never will. The Worlize Pixie Hollow isn't fun. The FairyABC is barely open and takes forever to load.

Okay, I'm done depressing everyone now.