View Single Post
Old 08-27-2015, 10:57 PM
Always learning!
View Book Thing's Photo Album
Book Thing's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 
Total Awards: 150

My Mood: Wishful
Book Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphira110 View Post
I just wanted to thank Ruby (Book Thing) for liking my book quotes. I was a little concerned, when I first started this, that maybe people wouldn't care about them. I recently had one of my books reviewed and they said: '...each new, interesting character they meet have their own background story and a new lesson to teach the main characters. These teachings range from the very simple to the more profound ones that the reader could easily relate to in some way.' And so I thought I should try to single out my favorites for the quotes. If they uplift my spirit, they should uplift some of your spirits, right?
I didn't notice your comment until I read through your entire thread again, so I'd just like to say you're welcome!
I really love all of the beautiful quotes, and especially the recent ones from your own novels. As a fellow lover of
writing, I truly appreciate and admire the fact that you're sharing your own original and creative quotes with us.

~Ruby.

Thank you, Hazel ♥