View Single Post
Old 08-26-2014, 10:56 PM
Gone camping
View RiverLunaMorningvalley's Photo Album
RiverLunaMorningvalley's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Create A Talent Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award Thankful For Award EKB Meme Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Pixieish
RiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
Chapter 2
"Wait! Hang on!" Rhubarb hissed, "I wasn't done, yet!"
"Doesn't matter!" The grouchy Sparrowman, Timber, rolled his eyes.
"It does, too!" Rhubarb protested, "My inventions would've won, had I finished explaining them to the judges!"
"You were not going to win. Your inventions were rubbish." Timber scowled. Rhubarb opened her mouth in fury, but decided better of it. At that moment, Lemony fluttered up.
"Lemony! Can you tell this sour plum over here that my inventions WERE a showstopper?" Rhubarb pointed at Timber.
"Nice job, Rhubarb!" Lemony snickered. "Everyone loved it! Not!"
"Wait- Lemony! What...why are you being so..."
"Realistic?" Lemony finished the sentence. "Come ON, Barb, they were quite useless."
"They were NOT!" Rhubarb screamed. "The Berry Button would change lives!"
"For better or for worse?" Lemony smirked.
"Stop it stop it STOP IT!" Rhubarb yelled. "I don't care. Ill make more inventions. Ones that could beat your acorn washer any old time! Now... I have to go. They're announcing the winner of the best invention." Rhubarb dashed off, with tears in her eyes.

"And the winner of this year's best invention is..." Tink stood on the stage, reading from a leaf. "... Flax Whiteseed!" Flax stumbled onto the stage, proudly showing her Bird Bites (Healthy treats for little peeps!) to the crowd.
"No..." Rhubarb whispered to herself. "I had it in the bag!"
"Nice caterpillar, BARBIE!" jeered a Sparrowman named Coal.
Rhubarb grimaced. Barbie was a toy doll that occasionally washed up on Lost Things Beach, a ways away from Palm Tree Cove. The doll wore lots of weird dyes on her face and looked very odd in terms of being a fairy. For one thing, the doll lacked wings, which led everyone to believe they were based off humans.

That night, Rhubarb sat alone in her room, the moonlight pouring in through the little window.
"I would've won..." Rhubarb whispered. "But they just didn't get it!" She turned her head to the window and sighed.Lucky Flax. Her invention was actually understood and liked. Bird Bites. Why didn't I think of that? Rhubarb thought.
All of a sudden, there was a loud rapping at the door. Rhubarb jumped in her mushroom seat.
"Lemony! Go away!" She cried. There was silence. Then more rapping. "I said go away!" Rhubarb said, getting frustrated. More silence. Then a low, raspy voice said,
"It's not Lemony."