View Single Post
Old 09-19-2016, 03:19 PM
Still around, I promise!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Adventurous
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
I am so ready for this roleplay!! Bring it on!! But, ah, quick question, mostly about this line:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liri's original post
Not every child born of the elemental line would ever get powers. Only a few in every generation would, and the necklaces would show the gifted child to his or her gifted parent, and the parent would then pass along the necklace upon their death. While they were alive, the necklace would protect the both of them.
So, the necklaces would show the gifted child to his/her gifted parent, but the parents will have the necklaces until they die, so how can the gifted child be shown to their parent? Is their gifted parent like their actual parent, or are they more mentor-ish (or both)? And how would a human child descended from an Elemental (but the child has no powers) figure out that they're descended from an Elemental in the first place? (Or should I just answer that last question in my own character backstory?)
I'm not trying to pick apart your work, honestly I'm just really excited to be doing this again and want to make sure I have all the details right. That, and that I'm still thinking about my TBD character and their history, so...
Spoiler for Form--Work in Progress:
Name: Nyssa
Age(12-25) : 16
Dimidium, Human, or Paladin: Human
Element descended from (if Dimidium) : N/A
Strong power (If Dimidium) : N/A
Personality: Courageous. Still learning about right and wrong--and the grey in between.
Appearance: Working on it
Other: Working on it

*Form updated*

Siggie and Avatar by Neverbelle!! ~ Come flit by my Userpage! ~ My art gallery!

Last edited by popcorn1234; 10-04-2016 at 09:02 PM.