Thread: Talent form
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2017, 03:27 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Talent of my main fairy: Light!
Why did you choose your original talent?: I picked light for her because I liked light talents! Being able to bend and refract light with their hands, creating rainbows, playing with fireflies... it all just sounded so magical, and I wanted a light fairy to reflect that! From my perspective, I also really love colors (bright colors, soft colors--colors), and was enjoying the abundance of warm sunlight at the time of Eve's creation, as the weather was really starting to warm up around mid-April. (At least, I assume that that's what was going through my mind--2009 was a long time ago.)
Since Eve arrived April 2009, I'll fill out the tinker section as well:
When tinker talent came out, did you create a tinker fairy?: Yes, I did! The first day I was able to make a tinker fairy, I did--with Trinity Copperglow!
Why or why not?: I wanted to be a part of the newest thing to come to Pixie Hollow, and I think the connection to Tink's talent and the beautiful design of the tinkers' homes is what sold me.
Other: Eve actually wasn't my first fairy I created/kept, but she did become my main fair over time. Rosa was the first fairy I created and kept, and she's an animal fairy. I think I picked her because I thought of myself as an animal fairy--I loved animals, I loved to care for them and be around them... plus, I loved the idea of fairies that could talk to animals in general. So I picked animal talent for Rosa, and she stood the test of time!

Quick question: what's up with the frost talent section? I created my fairy Frostwish, and although she was a water talent orignally, I liked to think of her as a frost talent. Would she count?

Signature by someone, avatar by Neverbelle ~ Come flit by my Userpage! ~ Switch friend code: SW-0846-5678-6094