View Single Post
Old 10-09-2016, 06:52 PM
in a blink
View Neverbelle's Photo Album
Neverbelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 120

My Mood: fairyish
Neverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magic
Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieHollowForever View Post
Why are the forums so quiet now?
I wish they weren't. It feels a bit like we've lost our community. I think some people have just lost interest and some might be frustrated by all the forum bugs. I know that there have been threads that I've wanted to reply to but haven't been able to because of the bugs.

I had hoped that more people would become active again with Fairyabc slowly improving, but for some reason it doesn't seem to be catching on yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by popcorn1234 View Post
I had to stare at your avatar for a while before I realized I hadn't imagined her blink, Neverbelle.
"Made you look!" I didn't want to make her blink too often so it would look a little natural. I'm glad it's still noticeable!