View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 12:08 PM
music is what i breathe
View vilmadebora's Photo Album
vilmadebora's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter Solstice Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Halloween'11 Award Design a Potion Participation's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Spring 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 27

My Mood: Musical
vilmadebora has made Fairy Mary's A listvilmadebora has made Fairy Mary's A listvilmadebora has made Fairy Mary's A listvilmadebora has made Fairy Mary's A listvilmadebora has made Fairy Mary's A list
Animal Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Starvale View Post
I don't think it's Skull Island, that place has a distinct darkness to it that isn't shown on this mystery island we now see. Also, like Pixie Hollow in the Parks, I don't think it would be possible to meet Peter (unfortunately. I share this dream with you, so don't be discouraged! ) as we are too tiny to see him, he would take up the whole screen, and then some! Maybe he could come visit and sit in one of the meadows, or we could fly through a portal to his Hideout and take quests from him!

As much as these ideas are exciting to think about, just remember...Tink hasn't even met Peter in the movies yet! I think that is one aspect they will leave to the Disney Fairies books and leave out of the movies...at least for now until they cover each season.

Ya you are right. I was just looking at the map for Neverland in the movie, but it makes no sense there is only one Island, Neverland where we live in the heart of Neverland, Skull Rock, and Mermaids Lagoon. But it seems like they "added" the island on the right.

neverland map.jpg peter.jpg

I love how the pink rock looks, how do we call it, The Mermaids Rock??
It would be cute to visit Peter and get quests from him.