View Single Post
Old 08-11-2014, 12:35 PM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by popcorn1234 View Post
Now, for two special song pairs. I like to think of these as different options for music for Pixie Hollow, since the pairs sound so much alike...
Those are definitely different versions of the Pixie Hollow tracks, way to go on finding these! I always find it interesting when people share their "work-in-progress" or variations of their ideas. I'm certain that all creative ideas that were added to the game had to go through many phases until it was pixie-perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by popcorn1234 View Post
A little off topic: I love listening to all of his music. Its just all beautiful in different ways, like some are poetic, some make you visualize going into battle, most of them are as good (if not better) than scores for professional movies...
I couldn't agree more! I think what stood out to me the most is that his music itself sets the scene, but it is only the beginning of an adventure that you determine, like an RPG game. Plus, it's very good background music that you can listen to while doing other work and not being too distracted. I love his choice of instruments too - one of his comments mentions that he doesn't add too many layers, so-to-speak, which enhances the ambient sound. You can't even tell that it's not a live orchestra!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieHollowForever View Post
Can anyone find the animal talent home music?
Sean Beeson has heaps of tracks on SoundCloud, so I wouldn't be surprised if we missed some. You can always search through his playlists, maybe it's somewhere there. Otherwise, as a last resort, all the Audio tracks directly from the game are available in this forum.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki