View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 06:48 PM
Sprinkling Pixie Dust!
View seek4light's Photo Album
seek4light's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Thanksgiving Award 2014 Summer Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Terrific Spotter Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Winter 2013 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 76

My Mood: Inspired
seek4light has made Fairy Mary's A listseek4light has made Fairy Mary's A listseek4light has made Fairy Mary's A listseek4light has made Fairy Mary's A listseek4light has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Dear Rosalina286,

I did not say that Clickables games are not working now; I still use the game points I had accrued up until last year -just fine- every week. I have used them since I bought my game 4 years ago, I check my points now and then when I spend them every week and the points are still working great so my fairies always have butterflies with them. I haven't tried uploading more game points, because I had so many already, but I do know that my points from the Clickables game I bought 3-4 years back are still bringing me butterflies every week.
So... I want to clarify to you that, that particular Clickables perk is still working for me and that is why I said it was only the Clickables charms which did not work for me now.

Again, I was not saying that nothing in the Clickables line of products worked; what I DID say is that I had tried to use my Clickables CHARMS -for a new fairy- just 3-4 days back but the charms did not ever work, which is why I finally phoned Disney to ask for help; and of course I have already shared the unhappy news they told me about how the charms will never work for us again.

You can phone ( a free phone call for you ) Disney's Pixie Hollow Helpline at 1 877-787-4943 right this minute to verify what I have posted for you here (unless you are reading this after they have closed the line at the end of their working day) and they can tell you exactly what you can expect regarding your new Clickables products. They will know the full information on the Clickables products better than anybody out here who does not work for Disney Pixie Hollow Helpline. I recommend strongly that you phone them before you open your new Clickables products, but that is entirely your judgement call and I fully support you whatever you decide to do with the Clickables. They are memorabilia now, I guess, and in new condition maybe someday 70 years from now a collector of Disneyana will want to buy them just for the nostalgia value -like they would an antique.

I feel so upset in your behalf now because you have spent good money to enjoy Clickables. I know it is not even my business, but I feel some outrage toward the person or company who sold you your new Clickables products. They surely knew the product had been discontinued over a year ago and was not being supported any longer by Disney, but they did not tell you that. (Maybe they did not know, I hope that they are honest enough to have sold the products to you believing they were still useable; but after this long I would think that they did know it. ) By withholding that information, they allowed you to believe the product would still work fine and of course if you find they don't work and complain about it, they can just shrug it off and tell you that they did not know that; but you will have to deal with a lack of support for the Clickables now by Disney; and I feel like you have been ripped off by the seller and are entitled to a full refund including all of the postage they made you pay on the purchase.

I would love very much for the charms to work again, I want to use the charms to get items for for the new fairy I tried to use them for and failed with, resulting in my call for help to Disney.

Sadly,
Seek4light

Last edited by seek4light; 06-22-2012 at 08:14 PM.