View Single Post
Old 06-13-2009, 02:13 AM
knows the muffin man
View Buttercup PollenPuff's Photo Album
Buttercup PollenPuff's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 44

My Mood: Sneezy
Buttercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer4012 View Post
Thanks for the GREAT list Omega!! My oldest daughter has a few of the chapter books... but I love to draw and was noticing some of those that I think I would enjoy very much!! The fairy home book looks very interesting!! I think I may need to take a trip into town in the near future!!

Both of the fairy home books are awesome (Secret Fairy Homes and A Visit With the Fairies.) Not only are they just incredibly beautiful, but they have pictures of some of our fairies home items.

Another book you might like is In the Realm of the Never Fairies: The Secret World of Pixie Hollow. It's a really beautiful book. I'll put up some of the scans in my albums this weekend so you all can see them. http://www.pixiehollowforums.com/for...hp?albumid=651

BPP

EDIT****

Ok I went ahead and put up some pics, not my scans though. Of course they'll have to be Mod Approved before they show up.

Last edited by Buttercup PollenPuff; 06-14-2009 at 12:26 PM.