View Single Post
Old 07-16-2014, 03:52 AM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Chapter 3
Emily

We turned into fairies, and so did Annabeth. So cool!!! A fairy named Vidia showed me around and my favorite part was seeing the best spots, which were normally used by Talent Masters. I flew off to find Jacob and Natalie. . . I mean May.

I found them by a river with May trying to make a flower and Jacob crafting stuff.
"You should be flying fast, shouldn't you? I'm having trouble." said May.
"Um. . .you must start with a seed first." I said. I really didn't know how fairies worked this magic out. I decided maybe to fly off for a snack before checking out where my home was here. I flew off.

Annabeth/River

After this fairy, Silvermist, showed me around, I flew off. I wanted to be alone right now. I wanted to get back. I couldn't stay. I could let Emily. She likes this whole fairy thing, which I don't even believe. At least, I didn't until now. I rested in a really huge tree and closed my eyes. I thought about previous events. I'm dreaming. I must awaken. I'm laying on the ground, not in a tree. Fairies. They aren't real. I opened my eyes, expecting the sky, but instead, the green I saw when I closed them. I must've fell into a bush. I thought, shrugging it off. I didn't even care if I was crazy, falling into a bush. I just. . .laughed. I don't know why.
"Uh?" asked a person nearby. I stopped laughing.
"Were you watching me the whole time?" I asked, flipping into a stand. Never did that before. I thought.
"No. Just saying that your house is ready." she said. She had short black hair, a dark blue dress, and light blue eyes. I didn't quite know what she meant y house, but I guess . . .I moved? I followed her (actually flew) to an area known as Pixie Hollow in my dream (was it?) and to a little house. It was small, but comfy.
"Thanks." I told her. We flew together for a while.