View Single Post
Old 10-27-2015, 09:43 PM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Chapter 7

“...Azurevale became Ashenvale, huh?” Lady Fern said to herself, as she walked into the castle. “They almost sound the same. Azurevale definitely sounds prettier, though.”

“Lady Fern...what...?” a steward spoke, he was to stunned to finish his question.

“Hello, Andre, I have something to show Mother and Father, do you think you could have a chamberlain call them?”

“Er...yes, yes. Right away.”

It was quite a meeting when the king and queen saw their daughter in shades other than black and white. They couldn't believe her story about Mother Nature's Temple, but when she turned the whole throne room a rainbow of colors – from deep reds to sparkling blues – they believe she had awaken a wonderful power, something the kingdom sorely needed.

Princess Ivy, curious as to what the commotion was, entered the throne room and stared in horror. “What...? What...? W-what is going on here!?”

Fern rushed to her sister's side, “Ivy! It's amazing! Look!” She waved her hands at Ivy's hair and dress.

“Ah!” Ivy tried not to scream, it wasn't very ladylike. “What did you do? My hair isn't black anymore. And my new dress...it's...it's – I can't tell what color it is, but I don't like it!”

“You don't?” Fern said. “I thought you might like a change. You don't want golden-brown hair or a red and orange dress?”

“No. I do not, Fern. And – Oh my gosh...my skin! It's, it's – what color is this?” She went up to Fern.

“Um, a kind of pale peach, I think. Just like my own.”

“Peach! Ew. I want my porcelain white skin back, thank you.”

“You sure?” Fern asked.

“Yes. I have never been so sure. Now. Change me back.”

Fern waved her hand but nothing happened. “Uh-oh. I'm sorry, Ivy, I have a feeling I just gave you back your natural color.”

“Natural...color? What do you mean?” Ivy demanded. “There is nothing natural about this. My natural color has always been black hair and white skin.”

Fern shook her head. “You see, something horrible happened in this kingdom's history that stole the land's original colors. It happened so long ago that no one remembers what was; and eventually, a long the way, people started to call the kingdom Ashenvale – instead of its real name of Azurevale. I recently found a way to restore the colors and...and lift the haze.”

Princess Ivy was beside herself with rage; and as she stalked off she vowed that she would stop Fern and her world of color.