View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 04:35 AM
Baking@IcyBlossoms viaBS❤
View Iris Waterdew's Photo Album
Iris Waterdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 43

My Mood: Busy
Iris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dust
Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Watercloud View Post
The Lord of the Rings: Frodo, Gollum, Samwise
Lol! I'm a huuuge LotRO fan and can't wait for The Hobbit movie to come out
I also love Bilbo, in the movies he's so wise and calm ^^
Gandelf is also a favorite, I cried when he "died" and did my happy dance when he came back from fighting the Balrog >.<
Gollum is one of my favorite characters of all time - *my preeeecious* my friend can do an almost-perfect imitation of him xD
I also love Boromir, even though the power of the ring forced him to betray his friends in the end :[
My favorite place in the movies is the land of Lorien - it's just so beautiful! And the Shire is also lovely, the home of the hobbits is so cheerful ^^
My favorite scene is in the second movie when Merry and Pippin first meet Treebeard - "Merry! The tree is talking!!" "Eeek! The tree is talking!!!" "TREE? I'M NOT A TREE!"