View Single Post
Old 12-20-2014, 12:47 AM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Chapter Five

The more crowded part of the area was underwater, but mermaids like to hang out on the rocks on the cove. One of the mermaids was there right now. She had a sparkly purple tail and short wavy brown hair with purple highlights.

Silver was afraid to confront the mermaid. She slowly creped closer to her, but before she can say a word, the mermaid looked at Silver and gave a friendly smile.

“Hi!” she exclaimed enthusiastically. “What brings you here?’
“Um… fly with you!” Silver said sounding a little confused. “I’m Silver Iceriver, and I came from Pixie Hollow”

“I remember exploring the streams of Pixie Hollow!” the mermaid exclaimed. “Oh! I’m Iris!”

“I came here to find out what happened to the Ice Palace” Silver explained. “It disappeared and left a seawater smell. My magic sapphire said it came from the lagoon”

“Oh, I should tell you” Iris said. “My friends and I decided to hide the palace because I heard an evil mermaid society is planning on destroying it. If they manage to ruin the Winter Wonderland Party, they might destroy all of Pixie Hollow!”

“Thank you for telling me” Silver said. “We still need the palace for the party. Can you make it appear again?”

“We used a magic stone and some pixie dust to hide the palace” Iris explained. “We unfortunately lost the stone”

“Do you have a clue where it is?” Silver asked.
Iris nodded. “I think it’s somewhere in Havendish Stream” she explained. “When you find the stone, add a pinch of pixie dust to it and the hiding spell will be broken”

“Thank you!” Silver said. Right before she left, she was confused. Why was the mermaid friendly to a fairy? How does she know about fairies and Pixie Hollow? How does she have pixie dust?
Silver asked all these questions. It didn’t seem like Iris wanted to answer.

“There’s something about me” she said. “I can’t tell you now”

“Okay!” Silver exclaimed as she began to leave the lagoon. “I don’t need to know!”

“Bye!” Iris shouted.
“Fly with you later!” Silver shouted back.

Chapter Six

Unlike when she was flying to Mermaid Lagoon, Silver was flying as quickly as possible back to Pixie Hollow. She found out why the Ice Palace disappeared, and needs to report the news to Misty. The stone must be found ASAP.

It took less then an hour to get back to Pixie Hollow. Silver flew home to put on her winter outfit. Then, Silver realized she forgot to ask Iris what happened to her frosted house, but she tried to ignore that and put on her jacket. The palace was more important.

Misty was waiting at the winter side of the border.
“I talked to a mermaid and she told me that she hid the palace so she can protect it” Silver explained.

Misty was confused. “I thought mermaids weren’t friendly to fairies” she said.

“I know,” Silver said quickly. “This mermaid is weird, but we need to fly around Havendish Stream so we can find a magical stone we can use to break the spell”

“Um…” Misty said as she looked at her wings.
“Oh, right” Silver said. “I’ll search for the stone by myself and you’ll inform the Minister of Winter, Lord Milori and the other winter fairies”

“Good luck!” Misty shouted. “But remember, the first day of winter is very soon”

“Okay!” Silver shouted. She rushed back home to take off her jacket. Then, she realized the ice never destroyed her wings.